No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Beat Roach's Top Dog, He Can't Help Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Your typical response is trying to be something you're not with multiple accounts and personalities. When you're really a skinny meth addict who lives in the one of the worst parts of LA. Keep sipping that warm beer on your flea ridden air mattress. It's going to be another lonely night for you. But hey, at least you can be at least 100 different people "hurr."
    This guy has been going on a racist tirade for a while now and goes unpunished to this day. He's been attacking ethnicity, specifically Mexicans, and posts negative stereotypes about them and apparently he's open to personally insulting members as well, which is clearly stated as against the rules. Please don't let this go unpunished. Racism is no joke.

Reported.
    Last edited by thuggery; 02-10-2013, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      link to post: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=118

link to user: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=89392

This guy has been going on a racist tirade for a while now and goes unpunished to this day. He's been attacking ethnicity, specifically Mexicans, and posts negative stereotypes about them and apparently he's open to personally insulting members as well, which is clearly stated as against the rules. Please don't let this go unpunished. Racism is no joke.

Like clockwork...another alt Where are these so called "racist" post of mine, Jack? Find them. A link to my profile? LOL!
      Last edited by joseph5620; 02-10-2013, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Like clockwork...another alt Where are these so called "racist" post of mine, Jack? Find them. A link to my profile? LOL!
        You're racist, I cannot stand racists like you. Sorry but it had to be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310
          The crazy thing is. I've never personally insulted the guy. My insults are always about his boxing views or his posts. Yet the guy attacks where I live, my person and my alleged race using negative stereotypes.

Comment

• Why do bradley fans get so butthurt and mad because most boxing fans find their idol boring,vastly overrated, and an ego maniac?

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Why do bradley fans get so butthurt and mad because most boxing fans find their idol boring,vastly overrated, and an ego maniac?
              He's not nearly as overrated as Marcos Maidana who ducked Bradley..

Comment

Southpaw will never get over the fact his hero Maidana gets a back ache everytime there is mention of him fighting Bradley.

Comment

But maidana isnt overrated though...People actually put bradley in their p4p top 10

Comment

• you beat pacquiao??? this is all i can say..

bwaaaahahahahahahahaahaaaa....

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      This is why no one cares about or likes Bradley....
                      My thoughts exactly. The dummy knows he didn't win that Pacquiao fight and needs to stop bragging that he won it.

Comment

Working...
                      X