No announcement yet.

Ricky "The 'itman" Hatton vs. Vyacheslav Senchenko prediction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Senchenko hurts Hatton and possibly stops him late. Hatton will have more rust than the Titanic and he doesn't stick and move like Paulie does. Hatton will trade and stay in the pocket, I fear his stamina will fail and he will eat wicked punches after the mid rounds.

Hope I'm wrong but he is only fighting him because Paulie beat him........Paulie beat him by sticking and moving, the guy has a KO% of over 63%....he can hurt Hatton if they get into a scrap.
    I hope you're wrong too but Senchenko is significantly bigger than Hatton (Ricky's tallest opponent?) so he will be tough to bully and Hatton does not fight like Malignaggi, who is underrated.

I think Ricky will do it but it might be harder than most assume.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      I hope you're wrong too but Senchenko is significantly bigger than Hatton (Ricky's tallest opponent?) so he will be tough to bully and Hatton does not fight like Malignaggi, who is underrated.

I think Ricky will do it but it might be harder than most assume.
      Carlos Maussa looks like the tallest at 5'10 1/2

Comment

This is a good fight to gauge how much Hatton has left to offer.

If he can't beat Senchenko then he may aswell call it a day for good. Hatton would destroy Senchenko in his prime.

I think he may look bad early with the rust he'll undoubtedly have. But, I think he pulls through and get's the victory.

Atleast that's what I hope.

He will get the decision in Manchester anyway even if he loses.
        Last edited by IronDanHamza; 09-29-2012, 06:36 AM.

Comment

embarrassing loss for senchenko if it happens. if he can't beat a fat out of shape slob on a coke binge then he might as well hang up the gloves himself.

Comment

Hatton by KO. Unless he's seriously way past it and done by now, which is possible.

Comment

Senchenko is a decent opponent for him. Zaveck would have been better.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Senchenko is a decent opponent for him. Zaveck would have been better.
                Zaveck would have been way too risky for his first fight back. He'd lose to him IMO.

Maybe down the line it might happen.

Comment

I thinks the 'Itman 'Atton wins this fight I do.

Comment

I think he makes a comeback in amazing fashion.

Slipping under Senchenko's long jabs and banging to the body making him look crude at times. Hatton needs to bring back the movement he had early in his career, he stopped using it the closer he got to the top. Senchenko is a dangerous opponent though at 6ft tall and I'm sure he has a significant reach advantage over Hatton. If he gets stuck on the end of that jab he'll be in for a long night.

Hatton's movement is key for this fight and I can see him stopping him late on around the 10th.

Comment

Hatton should mug him to a decision. Get the win, look good next time.

Comment

Working...
                      X