Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am friends with Donovan George and that was not him tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    Would you say he is the same caliber of Jason Litzau?
    Not sure. He reminds me of David Diaz, but more technical. I thought he had a better defense then David does and has definitely a bigger punch. George KOd the only person David Lemieux couldn't stop, so that kid can definitely bang.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
      You remember the Epic Beard Man video, when the chick is like "He leakin'."?

That's pretty much what George's nose was doing, only worse. Both eyes swollen too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
        You remember the Epic Beard Man video, when the chick is like "He leakin'."?

That's pretty much what George's nose was doing, only worse. Both eyes swollen too.

Bring dem...

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post

Bring dem...
          Never gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by futureofboxing View Post
            I am friends with Donovan George and that was not him tonight. Did any of you see him get wobbled by an accidental elbow/forearm and I feel he never regrouped from that. Man I feel so bad for him he was taking so many big shots, that Mexican was so tough. I hope the best for him in the future.
            Dear god...I know you are his friend(well, I don't "know", but going off what you said) but you honestly can't say that. Your boy sucks. Thats what a padded record, zero head-movement and next to no defense along with a corner that hyped their guy up into believing he was good will do. Your boy got absolutely exposed on national television and doesn't belong in the boxing ring...and to make matters worse, his team tried to steal the fight at the end by bending the ear of the commission. A big bad joke all the way around. That is all.
            Last edited by krazyn8tive; 07-31-2010, 08:34 AM.

Comment

I am friends with Donovan George and that was not him tonight. Did any of you see him get wobbled by an accidental elbow/forearm and I feel he never regrouped from that. Man I feel so bad for him he was taking so many big shots, that Mexican was so tough. I hope the best for him in the future.
              End thread. You have no credibility. All you have is hope and change or hope for change or....whatever...he got smoked. Adjust to it.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                End thread. You have no credibility. All you have is hope and change or hope for change or....whatever...he got smoked. Adjust to it.
                You need to relax

I box in the same gym as D George. Never spoke to him so I'm not biased but judging from his sparring and work in the gym it's safe to say he had a very off night. But Sierra showed me alot to suggest George may not be able to handle him.

Comment

Comment

He'll be back. Boxing fans and writers make too much of a single loss.

In MMA, people like Rampage Jackson were brutally KOed years ago and yet went on to become big stars.

The future is still bright for Donovan George.

Comment

return of the tramp stamp

George is the only male boxer I can think of with a lower back tattoo

Comment

Working...
                      X