Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Of You Cocksucking **** Wearing Power Balance Bracelets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Of You Cocksucking **** Wearing Power Balance Bracelets?

what the hell is up with this bullshiet product selling bracelets for 30 bucks and they tell u that they are going to make u strong or some shiet like that! i saw a bunch of guys in the gym wearing it and lifting on some heavy weights. but u can see it in their faces with that look where they say deep inside "what the fawk did i just do?" i see athletes wearing this shiet too! my cuzin bought his grandma a necklace for 59 bucks or something. yeah i saw her wearing it but she still pee in her pants without knowing it and she still can't fawking walk! what the hell is this new bullshiet trend? any u folks wearing this?

Originally posted by Squirt View Post
    what the hell is up with this bullshiet product selling bracelets for 30 bucks and they tell u that they are going to make u strong or some shiet like that! i saw a bunch of guys in the gym wearing it and lifting on some heavy weights. but u can see it in their faces with that look where they say deep inside "what the fawk did i just do?" i see athletes wearing this shiet too! my cuzin bought his grandma a necklace for 59 bucks or something. yeah i saw her wearing it but she still pee in her pants without knowing it and she still can't fawking walk! what the hell is this new bullshiet trend? any u folks wearing this?
    I have no idea what this bracelet is but I had a good laugh

Comment

This thing?

First time I heard about, maybe it's more psychological, like a placebo. You think you have an edge because of this bracelet, so then you work harder. You like the results, and foolishly believe the bracelet is helping.

lol, I don't know.

Comment

Supposedly the Copper -Ion action balances? You?

Think it's a load of marketing horse ****.

Just like most suppliments and all that **** they try to sell you.

Mufukers just want money.

They'll tell you EVERYTHING you want to hear about it also.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Supposedly the Copper -Ion action balances? You?

Think it's a load of marketing horse ****.

Just like most suppliments and all that **** they try to sell you.

Mufukers just want money.

They'll tell you EVERYTHING you want to hear about it also.
          I'd rather just roid up and look like Ronnie Coleman.

Comment

Originally posted by Delinquent View Post
            I'd rather just roid up and look like Ronnie Coleman.
            Pssh lol.

I bet he has a hard time even wiping his ass.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Pssh lol.

I bet he has a hard time even wiping his ass.
              Funny you said that, I google'd him and this was one of the images.

Of his ass.

Now I know he flexing, but

Comment

Originally posted by Delinquent View Post
                Funny you said that, I google'd him and this was one of the images.

Of his ass.

Now I know he flexing, but
                LMFAO bro there is no Toilet seat big enough for that Man's ass.

Also no way he reaches around his Obliques to wipe standing up.

Comment

i checked the website most of the athletes are very popular. if u guys are watching the NBA Finals everyone is fawking wearing it. but it's still fawking obvious Lebron didn't win the championship and u see him wear this fake ass bull!

Comment

LMFAO bro there is no Toilet seat big enough for that Man's ass.

Also no way he reaches around his Obliques to wipe standing up.
                    Yeah, he probably takes his ****s through an industrial drainage pipe.

Comment

Working...
                    X