Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The last time Pacquaio fought an elite fighter that was not past his prime or shot..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
    It was Miguel Cotto and before that it was Ricky Hatton.
    Ricky was in his prime against Pac?

Comment

hmmm i swear the fight i saw was manny winning the fight. they even gave him the belt. ts must have beendreaming the fight he is saying now

Comment

Originally posted by - JCHING - View Post
        Ricky was in his prime against Pac?

only in boxing scene can 1 loss fighters who won their 2 previous fights but as soon as they lose they are shot, past prime, overrated.

It will happen to Fraudulent Mayweather jr., just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
          only in boxing scene can 1 loss fighters who won their 2 previous fights but as soon as they lose they are shot, past prime, overrated.

It will happen to Fraudulent Mayweather jr., just watch.
          I'm a big Ricky fan, but he was past his best even before the Mayweather fight. He wasn't shot against Pac, but he wasn't in his prime either.

Comment

Originally posted by - JCHING - View Post
            I'm a big Ricky fan, but he was past his best even before the Mayweather fight. He wasn't shot against Pac, but he wasn't in his prime either.
            He wasn't in his prime and he didn't have that aura he came in the Mayweather fight, but he was a very live dog and a lot of people thought he'd win including me. It was a good match-up and everyone wanted to see it, the results don't change the fact that a lot of fans were curious about this fight coming in.

I'm not even a Pachugger, and Hatton is one of my top 10 favorite boxers of this decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
              He wasn't in his prime and he didn't have that aura he came in the Mayweather fight, but he was a very live dog and a lot of people thought he'd win including me. It was a good match-up and everyone wanted to see it, the results don't change the fact that a lot of fans were curious about this fight coming in.

I'm not even a Pachugger, and Hatton is one of my top 10 favorite boxers of this decade.

Ricky still had that aura after almost getting KTFO by luis collazo? Didnt a lot of people think collazo got robbed & thought he won & beat hatton? Did he regain the aura by stinking up the joint & struggling vs urango?

Ohh wait, i get it, the ko vs a shot jose luis castillo brought back the aura. ok.

Comment

All of pacs opponents were near their prime. Its just pac was far from his own prime but still beat them.

Comment

WTF!

pre dela hoya fight, everyone was betting against pacquiao!

pre hatton, hatton had power, underrated, undefeated at his weight.

after both fights, in just 24 hours, they have become past their prime and overrated boxers!

and now cotto! enough of this ****!!!!

Comment

look at some of his best wins, they all got worked at least 2 fight before the great pac conquered them. only top 10 atg's are able to beat fighters when they are coming off strugling wins or losses.

Comment

i had marquez winning the 2nd but not the 1st

Comment

Working...
                      X