Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton Vs Mayweather Rematch

Ive heard some rumors about this...

Who do you think would win?

if they fight at light welterweight,and hatton dosent come out of training until the fight. he might have a decent chance!

Comment

Mayweather. Even more convincingly than last time. Hatton is good at what he does but is no where near Floyds level. Hatton thought he would break Floyd down on the inside and Floyd was even better at him than that.

Comment

at light welter theres a slim chance of hatton winning. at welter, its over before it begins. if its at wembley im still gonna go see it

Comment

mayweather will break him down and ko him again

Comment

Hatton TKO 1.

Comment

Honestly, i think a points victory to Floyd.

Comment

I just don't see the need for a rematch. Ok, it would be a very lucrative matchup, but in boxing terms Hatton was comprehensively beaten last year and simply didn't do enough to deserve a rematch.

I give Ricky props for wanting the fight, especially after that bad KO he suffered last year, but I think he is delusional if he thinks he has any chance of winning. He was outclassed in every aspect of the sweet science by Mayweather in December, even beating Ricky at his own game. I think he needs to forget about Floyd and concentrate on the Maglianaggi fight.

Comment

No reason to have this fight unless they just want some money

Comment

Mayweather would beat Hatton yet again, in about 7 or 8 rounds. Mayweather's ability to catch Hatton coming in over and over would be the story of this fight. Hatton simply can't deal with the speed or counterpunching.

Comment

Working...
                    X