No announcement yet.

Any foods...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any foods...

that give you motivation into training and/or training harder? It seems I go through these phases in which I will train hard for about 3 weeks then coast or stop for a week and a half and most of my hard work will be for nothing.

I need something, anything that will help my motivation b/c I am always tired as **** when I come home from work and all I wanna do is sit on the comp, watch tv or sleep.

Originally posted by Smokin' View Post
    that give you motivation into training and/or training harder? It seems I go through these phases in which I will train hard for about 3 weeks then coast or stop for a week and a half and most of my hard work will be for nothing.

I need something, anything that will help my motivation b/c I am always tired as **** when I come home from work and all I wanna do is sit on the comp, watch tv or sleep.
    What are u doing?
    Working out
    If you are working out to get in shape, look good etc...and just feel like slacking it off, Just dl pumping iron with Arnold, and everytime u feel lazy watch parts of that movie, if you think that you are there, then u can be lazy, but if not, it should be enough motivation to go to gym

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      What are u doing?
      Working out
      If you are working out to get in shape, look good etc...and just feel like slacking it off, Just dl pumping iron with Arnold, and everytime u feel lazy watch parts of that movie, if you think that you are there, then u can be lazy, but if not, it should be enough motivation to go to gym
      I don't have a gym membership at the moment (I asked for one for XMas so I should have one by the end) but I just have no motivation to work out at my home, I don't know why either. My brother has a sick body and he always works out at home and always has the motivation but my body is just above average not ****ty at all but not great by any means. I also find I work out a lot harder when I am at the gym and around people, I can't ****ing work out by myself I don't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin' View Post
        I don't have a gym membership at the moment (I asked for one for XMas so I should have one by the end) but I just have no motivation to work out at my home, I don't know why either. My brother has a sick body and he always works out at home and always has the motivation but my body is just above average not ****ty at all but not great by any means. I also find I work out a lot harder when I am at the gym and around people, I can't ****ing work out by myself I don't know why.
        If I had gym at home, I would be happy, but my gym is mile away from home, and I jog there as a warm up.
        Anyway, other people's bodies should be your motivation. you gotta envision the result that you want and just go there.
        Well, at least it worked for me.
        ALso, you can try supplements like No explode, they give you the focus to workout.
        Let me give you the link, I use this supplement myself.

Comment

HEre you go
          http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/xplode.html

Comment

Also, after training protein that I use
            http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

very good stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X