Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How accurate is this comedy routine by Daniel Tosh about the state of Boxing today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How accurate is this comedy routine by Daniel Tosh about the state of Boxing today?

How accurate is this comedy routine by Daniel Tosh about the state of Boxing today?

Yes it's a sketch for a comedy show but listen carefully at what he says during the monolog before the "web redemtion"....dude is on point on lots of things he said...IMHO

whachugot???

oh yeah and watch the whole vid its katdamn hilarious!!!!!!!!!

guess you guys are not feeling it but the stuff he says bout the PPV cost, the weight division, and the HW Div are def all on point....and from a very unlikely source...true story!!

Comment

Funny skit and good points about why boxing is not mainstream anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by DudeN561 View Post
        Funny skit and good points about why boxing is not mainstream anymore.
        I was pretty surprised to see not a lot of people have something to say about this

Comment

Content not available here in Europostan.

Comment

Fuck that mediocre shit, if you want to watch something funny that accurately portrays the current state of boxing watch The Great White Hype.

Nothing does it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Content not available here in Europostan.
              weak sause.........google Drunk KO web redemption im sure you can find it that way...

Comment

Think I heard something about "best fight in 10 years...gurgle...gurgle..."?

I assume he was talking about JMM KTFO6 Pac?

He should take the c0ck out of his mouth while he's trying to make a tv show.

I'll bet I could understand what he says better if he did that.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                  Think I heard something about "best fight in 10 years...gurgle...gurgle..."?

I assume he was talking about JMM KTFO6 Pac?

He should take the c0ck out of his mouth while he's trying to make a tv show.

I'll bet I could understand what he says better if he did that.
                  you high bro??? you been hittin that pipe??? what's there not to understand???

Comment

I feel the same way about most of the stuff he said. Having to pay $60-$70 to watch fights is ridiculous, especially when the under cards usually suck. The fact that there are so many alphabet belts now is a joke. Some fighters get belts basically handed to them without fighting the top competition. I really don't even try to keep up with who holds each belt in each weight class anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X