Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by flint

get out of here with that sissy kind of hate. spady can't bring no money to the table. that would be the reason why the fight won't happen. and just because somebody want to fight you. does'nt mean that you are obligated. get a life chump

You wouldn't know sarcasm if it mouth raped you and didn't even kiss you goodnight
    WTF....

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Someone has to tell Spad, Pacquiao's knocked out fans and Margarito's knocked out fans that Professional fights are won without headgear, not with them.

Comment

He didn't call out Broner, that name was put out there for him. Hardly worth the mention. Here's the video.

Comment

Spadafora would've had little chance vs him years back, all things =, now he has no chance + he has no drawing power...He would make less than the $12,500 ( a shame such an amount, but Peterson only made $27,500, all this b4 taxes & expenses;pitiful)Holt made last Fri nite...

Comment

Come on man!

Are you serious right now? I watched him fight his last 2 fights at Mountaineer and that is insulting to Broner. Not a huge Broner fan but you cant consider Spadafora in the same class as any oth these top guys especially Broner. Just walk away and stop thsi nonsense.

Comment

Maybe I am thinking in the past but last I checked Spaddy can fight. No he isn't a draw...he has had a lot of drama in his life but this guy has mad skills. I would love to see him against Bronner

Comment

Would love to see Broner brutalize Spadafora. It would be the first time I'd be rooting for Adrian..

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  get out of here with that sissy kind of hate. spady can't bring no money to the table. that would be the reason why the fight won't happen. and just because somebody want to fight you. does'nt mean that you are obligated. get a life chump
                  Exactly who has brought any money to the table out of Broner's opps?? tf are u talking bout... Broner is the A side of every fight he's been in so far bc of the marketing push behind him. He's a non ppv guy So really the network is giving him his Guap...A fight w/ Spaddy would be very intriguing...A hell of a storyline considering the styles & Paul's history...rise fall & rise again in the sport. On top of that...the're both undefeated. I would LLLLLLLLOOOOVEE to see that matchup. Plus Paul can fight his ass off. A win over him would be a very nice feather in Broner's cap. Even if he loses & gives a really fun & heroic performance would reenergize spaddy's career as well. win/win/win

Comment

I am a huge Spadafora fan, as you can tell, Broner beats him down. I wouldn't mind him getting the fight to make some money, and hey it's boxing everyone has a shot, and in his prime he could have boxed his ears off I have no doubts but not now.

He didn't call out Broner, Broners name was brought up and he was respectful and then said that would be a great fight and he would love it.

Comment

If this fight happens which I doubt, it would be a great fight. Spadafora would give Broner all that he could handle. Spadafora has mad skills but Broner would find a way to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X