No announcement yet.

The benefits of weed???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The benefits of weed???

Anybody who has any negative to say need not respond but to all the smokers here has weed helped you guys in any way in life?

Me for example, I'm too active can't sit still stare out windows, day dream etc in class all day. Believe me I'm a grown man who has responsibilities and knows his priorities but for the life of me can't sit still so trust that its not a level of immaturity or anything to that degree so now that I've gone back to school before class I smoke and zone out on all lectures do my work, can consistently score high grades and my mind isn't anywhere else besides the task at hand.

Any one else have weed significantly improve a certain Ara of their life?

bob marley has quite a number...

"when you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."

“herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.”

“excuse me while I light my spliff good God I gotta take a lift”

Comment

I'm a crossfitter, marathon runner, mountain climber. Weed is a stupid downer. People who smoke weed just sit on the couch, eat genetically modified foods, and sleep. EVERYDAY!. I hate weed. Real men drink Whiskey!

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        I'm a crossfitter, marathon runner, mountain climber. Weed is a stupid downer. People who smoke weed just sit on the couch, eat genetically modified foods, and sleep. EVERYDAY!. I hate weed. Real men drink Whiskey!
        It's obviously not for everyone. There are plenty highly-functional, contributing members of society who are daily marijuana users.

It's not fair to lump all marijuana, or other drug users for that matter, into that category.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
          It's obviously not for everyone. There are plenty highly-functional, contributing members of society who are daily marijuana users.

It's not fair to lump all marijuana, or other drug users for that matter, into that category.
          Agreed.....

Comment

if im training i aint smoking when im not training for a fight im smoking it chills me relaxes me and and im not a grumpy ****er to anyone coz im not beating someone up long live the weed

Comment

It helped me with some back pains. I also remember that my mother's grandma used it when she was sick and had no apetite.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                i bet you, that blazed, i would handle you in a 13 miler.

and bro, it's def not a downer. as for your real men drink whiskey, yeah, that's not what real men do, son.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post

So do cocaine users.

Comment

great social drug.

nothing like burnin lettuce and chillin with the homies.

Comment

Working...
                    X