No announcement yet.

Khabib vs Guzman Quit Job [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khabib vs Guzman Quit Job [Video]

Watch from the 6 minute mark.... Why was this not a TKO? Keep in mind Guzman got KD'd 2 other times that were ruled slips by this incompetent ref. And Khabib almost got robbed when it went to the scorecards.

Originally posted by dr.archives View Post
    I don't get why it went to the scorecards, if Guzman can't continue isn't that a TKO? I thought it only went to the cards if it was an accidental injury?
    Originally posted by King- View Post
    Yeah I don't understand this either.

WBA Rules:

Serious Injuries. When an injury produced by a fair blow is so serious that the bout cannot continue, the injured boxer shall lose the fight by TKO.
    Last edited by thuggery; 11-30-2012, 11:34 PM.

glass heart shattered everywhere

Comment

I see trolls messin up the place.

I started watching the fight in the last 2 rounds. From what I've seen, Guzman definitely injured knee and showed heart/courage trying to fight through it.

But hey, I can't expect nothing less from NSB.

Comment

Watch 5.06, for the trip though his balance seemed off before that.

Comment

the combos from 6:02 - 6:23 had absolutely nothing to do with Guzman quitting... it was his "leg".

Oh god now, Guzman showed heart and courage? why is everything the opposite with this biased ass poster? Having a glass chin = granite chin and quitting = heart and courage. what a joke
          Last edited by LeG00N; 11-30-2012, 11:10 PM.

Comment

who won the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by dr.archives View Post
              I don't get why it went to the scorecards, if Guzman can't continue isn't that a TKO? I thought it only went to the cards if it was an accidental injury?
              Originally posted by King- View Post
              Yeah I don't understand this either.

WBA Rules:

Serious Injuries. When an injury produced by a fair blow is so serious that the bout cannot continue, the injured boxer shall lose the fight by TKO.
              True................

Comment

"Margarito's the best fighter to ever live, I just can't explain why".

Maniac

Comment

Derailing threads and making outrages claims based on fighters looking like him

-Garbage ass poster

Comment

I've seen that piece of dog **** referee on several occasions and he worst than Cortez. The ref is not supposed to give a fighter time to recover like that - if u can't go on if u ****ed up your leg then it's a TKO like the TS stated.
                    Last edited by BostonGuy; 11-30-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X