Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Froch vs. Cleverly - It’s a No Brainer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warren's just doing his job even though he's an absolute arse.

Froch/Cleverly would be huge in the UK. I'd pay to see it. Cleverly can come down to SMW. Froch says he's still got a few years left in him yet, don't see why this fight can't be made somewhere down the line.

Comment

Whatever about who would win between Calzaghe and Froch, I can't imagine Froch would turn down a fight with Calzaghe. The guys an old school warrior who never shirks a challenge. And to say Bernard Hopkins was ducking him! Please. I've got absolutely no respect for that frog faced wanker Warren. Has the guy even paid Kevin Mitchell yet?

Comment

If Cleverly wants it, drop to 168. Carl Froch has repeatedly stated he's a 168lb fighter and is not moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          If Cleverly wants it, drop to 168. Carl Froch has repeatedly stated he's a 168lb fighter and is not moving up.
          Cleverly's on record that for the right fight he can make 168. I don't see that being an issue.

Comment

beats the hell out of Cleverly chasing after Hopkins
            Froch should go up after the Mack and Bute fights
            if he wants to rematch Ward, fine, but no point really
            only stay at SMW if there's gonna be a rematch with Kessler

Comment

The only reason this fight would happen is for Cleverly's belt, no point fighting him at 168 lbs.

Comment

Working...
              X