No announcement yet.

RobbIe Lawlor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RobbIe Lawlor!

RUTHLESS! Yo he may never be champ or even top ten but dude always has a ko in him! Hes mad inconsistent but damn he did dude the same way he did villasenor and thats AFTER amagov blasted him with an illegal knee

Always got love for the Ruthless one. I can still see that KO of Tiki in my head.

Comment

Its guys like him that made me a fan of Strikeforce. I think he is the most dangerous middleweight in terms of striking. It was a case of him getting pissed off from the knees and than he went to his ruthless mode lol.

Comment

Love robbie lawler always brings a fight. That was pretty freakin sick too! Cant wait to see him back in the ufc hopefully sometime just for some explosive matchups with leban, munoz, and would even love for him to spark out bisping!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing1983 View Post
          Its guys like him that made me a fan of Strikeforce. I think he is the most dangerous middleweight in terms of striking. It was a case of him getting pissed off from the knees and than he went to his ruthless mode lol.

I also think so.

Comment

Yeah he needs to be put back in the UFC.. Lawlor VS Leben would be crazy as helll...

Comment

Working...
            X