No announcement yet.

Teenager Dating Middle Aged Man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenager Dating Middle Aged Man?

Basically I found out my friend from high school is dating a middle aged man. Weirdest thing is that he is our former English teacher from high school. She is 19 and he is 38.

I know it's legally ok and ***** but I'm sort of weirded out by this. I'm just picturing my sister with our former teacher who's 38 and I would be pretty ****ing pissed.

What do you guys think if this situation?

you have some weird ass friends..

they using chicks for drug mules, dating men in their 40s when they 19.. lol

Comment

lol i hear ya. A woman at my school (She's around 23) I know just hooked up with a dude in his mid 50s. She ain't dumb or bad looking she just make piss poor decisions I guess. Dude is old enough to be her dad. It ain't for the money either, she's doing fine and is about to finish her Bachelor. It's just... Weird I guess.

Comment

as long as they're good for each other and treat each other right, i guess its ok

Comment

It doesn't look good, but like Mak said if they're good and treat each other right then it's fine.

Comment

To each their own. The only aspect of this story that makes it kind of creepy is that he is her former teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              lol i hear ya. A woman at my school (She's around 23) I know just hooked up with a dude in his mid 50s. She ain't dumb or bad looking she just make piss poor decisions I guess. Dude is old enough to be her dad. It ain't for the money either, she's doing fine and is about to finish her Bachelor. It's just... Weird I guess.
              daddy issues.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                as long as they're good for each other and treat each other right, i guess its ok
                Yea they are....but it's a secret relationship because he I'd still teaching and she just graduated from there in June

If it gets out, her brothers might kill the guy because they, like just about anybody would assume they were dating while she was in his class

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                  To each their own. The only aspect of this story that makes it kind of creepy is that he is her former teacher.
                  right? like did they have something going on while she was in school? lol

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    daddy issues.
                    Sounds about right. Guess she haven't figured out he'll be eating through a straw while wearing an old man's diaper by the time she's pushing 40... That's if he isn't dead by then. 10 year age different seems decent. 25+ is just creepy to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X