No announcement yet.

Mak Interviews Timmy Horton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
    The amount of time he spends researching poster's info, making dumb videos, creating these ridiculous alts, and writing these godawful essays is a bit scary.

Criticizing other posters for bragging on the site, and at the same time doing the same exact thing is laughable. Limousine? Barn in France? And let's not forget that he was asked to do one of these interviews. But of course, being the mysterious and complicated individual he is, he declined.

I've never seen anyone take this so serious and personal. The young man clearly has some issues.
    He's actually quite a nice guy tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
      Thread sucks. MIB/Stones/SRT/Super Villan/King Kong ruined it. Taking pride in "owning" posters. No one cares.
      Amazing boxingscene allows it. But you have just touched the tip if the ICE berg!

Comment

• I will unleash hell if you trolls try to take down Tim Horton. This is an official warning, say one more word and you're dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by FINKELSTEIN View Post
          THREAD-KILLER.

I must remark, sir, that you seem fascinated with the controversial poster in question. That fascination has become evident over several posts you have made about him. It even seems that your only reason for posting these days is to make posts about him. Evidently, you have nothing else to think about. Evidently, you care.

Sidenote; I posit that you wouldn't even know that the Limousin region existed, had the poster in question not (rather swashbucklingly) namechecked it.

Two posts on this thread and I believe I made one comment a few days ago, plus this one for a total of 4 posts.

Btw, you're not fooling anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by titanium View Post
            Amazing boxingscene allows it. But you have just touched the tip if the ICE berg!
            he has about 30 alts -- i have eight on ignore right now. i don't think boxingscene could keep him out if they wanted to. which makes dude even more pathetic.

Comment

Working...
            X