No announcement yet.

Can I lose 6 pounds in one week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I lose 6 pounds in one week?

I've been Having trouble starting up my diet recently due to stress, and Part of it is drinking , and not caring about dieting due to other problems, but I've gotten over some of the problems but I'm 6 pounds short...

How Can I lose 6 pounds by the end of the week?

what should I eat so I can make it through the week until I'm done being weighed?

P.S: It's not for boxing it's for joining the military , So I kidna want my recruiter to take me seriously, and also so i can hurry up and get processed.

Only eat vegetables and oatmeal and egg whites. No bread, no pizza, no fast food no soda, etc.

You lose fat by sweating. Try to jog or swim as much as you can. Or play basketball. Cut out sugar.

Comment

Are U sure this will work, because I'm gonna sue you if it doesn't. I'm calling my lawyer as we speak.

Comment

You can lose 6 lbs in A day if you don't eat anything.. fast for 24 hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Be_kind_rewind View Post
          I've been Having trouble starting up my diet recently due to stress, and Part of it is drinking , and not caring about dieting due to other problems, but I've gotten over some of the problems but I'm 6 pounds short...

How Can I lose 6 pounds by the end of the week?

what should I eat so I can make it through the week until I'm done being weighed?

P.S: It's not for boxing it's for joining the military , So I kidna want my recruiter to take me seriously, and also so i can hurry up and get processed.
          what i would do is cut out carbs for a couple of days so only eat green leafy vegetables , lean meat etc. avoid junk food and you should be good to go

Comment

ty guys this will help alot.
            or i'm suing

Comment

If you're joining the military i'd be more worried about fitness than my weight if i was you.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                You can lose 6 lbs in A day if you don't eat anything.. fast for 24 hrs.
                What this guy said. I fasted all last week and lost 17 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by CymruAmByth View Post
                  If you're joining the military i'd be more worried about fitness than my weight if i was you.

I'm fit enough and Im only 2 pounds over the expected weight for my height but my recruiter put me down for 170 and the needed weight is 175.

I just eat a **** load of food. I'm fit, just not on weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Be_kind_rewind View Post
                    I'm fit enough and Im only 2 pounds over the expected weight for my height but my recruiter put me down for 170 and the needed weight is 175.

I just eat a **** load of food. I'm fit, just not on weight.
                    Ah right, i didn't realise you had to make a certain weight. The British army just tell you to get fit, unless you're well over/under weight

Good luck anyway mate, got ****loads of respect for anyone looking to join the US or British military

Comment

Working...
                    X