Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Heavyweight would you least like to face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me out against...

Lyle, Liston, Dempsey, Tyson. Would not be that thrilled over early Foreman either.

Comment

Dempsey is a great shout. I rate him the single most outright ferocious and aggressive of them all.

Comment

In the early 90s I used to talk about: "who would you rather face - Mike Tyson or [Old] Foreman." I would pick Old Foreman as he would hit you just hard enough to keep you down for 10 seconds. Mike would separate your head from your body if he could.

Comment

Prime George Foreman

I believe a good whoopin from Big George could leave ya w/ permanent damage.

No thanks

Comment

I think it was in an HBO doco Foreman said something along the lines of, "not only could I hurt you for those first three or four rounds, I could really do damage to your body physically, & your brain."

Normally, you'd consider such boasts from a fighter about almost anything they do at least part-way hyperbole. Not here, IMO.

Comment

I Think id literally ***** myself during the staredown if it was Liston, he looked like a Rottweiler looking at a piece of meat!

I think the speed of Tyson would be a huge fear factor for me tho, i dont fancy that one one bit!

The sheer size and strange appearence of Valuev would be terribley intimidating (if u didnt know how useless he was!)

Ali didnt look like the scariest dude in the world but his immense confidence and mind games would more than likely **** me up!

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Blue Yonda View Post
                I think it was in an HBO doco Foreman said something along the lines of, "not only could I hurt you for those first three or four rounds, I could really do damage to your body physically, & your brain."

Normally, you'd consider such boasts from a fighter about almost anything they do at least part-way hyperbole. Not here, IMO.
                Defo not just Hyperboyle in this case WBY! U could DIE in a round vs that guy! The thought of tasting that power chills me...... Urrrgh Yikes!

Comment

I know he wasn't a champ but how would you guys feel about facing the Tua that fought Ruiz? Against some of the other fighters in that list you could maybe take a dive before anything really serious landed, but knowing that Tua was going to explode out of the blocks looking to take your head off, and most likely succeeding, is something which chills my blood.

Comment

Mike Tyson for me.. scary combination of speed and power

also, any huge heavyweight (The Klitschkos, Lewis, Foreman)

Comment

Max bear that dude was just mean lol:/ he killed two people I think

Comment

Working...
                      X