Collapse
No announcement yet.

Age 19 bride defends marriage to 62-year-old husband

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She looks like she's 23 or so, if that counts for anything.

Comment

He must be pretty immature, and/or she must be pretty mature, or both. Imagine if these 2 were average maturity, trying to have/keep conversations? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
        Lucky old fuk, thanks my good man
        No prob, she's not bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
          Probably wouldn't believe her, but it doesn't really matter.

Although she has to have some love for you if she's gargling the nut of someone probably older than her father.

Even if it's just for the money, you worked all your life to be wealthy might as well cash in somehow.
          All reasonable. I mean ,let's be real. No young kitten is going to want to spend time with someone her grandfathers age. And have loving sex ?!?!? I'd always look at her and think ''This bltch thinks she's fooling someone.....''

C'mon, now.

I don't understand why these old coots marry those floozies, though. No need for that.

Comment

Statistically...people who marry close to their age are more likely to divorce than when the guy is older. The reason is simple. When the woman sees the guy as the older, more mature breadwinner, and understands her place in the house (as whatever HE feels it should be), the marriage is happier. When you're close to the same age, you're going to clash just because of egos.

The only issue I have is bothering to have children. That's going to create a slight rift if only because it's unlikely he will be able to give her healthy children at his age. Possible, but unlikely. Thus why I wish so many young women would embrace a childless life or, at least, adopt (so you're also doing good for someone else).

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Let's say you're well off, kinda handsome 60ish and some 19 y/o girl says she loves you. Do you truly believe her or it doesn't matter ?
              doesnt matter. take my money, im fn you raw. you cant take your money to the grave might as well splurge it on some hot chick. even if its pretend love, im still getting my old saggy balls scked.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                doesnt matter. take my money, im fn you raw. you cant take your money to the grave might as well splurge it on some hot chick. even if its pretend love, im still getting my old saggy balls scked.
                The bold is my line of thinking as well. I'm all for geezers getting that young yet legal sex. The marriage part is what baffles me.

I'm not making some floozy a rich floozy. I just might take my $25.63 to the grave with me.

Comment

Working...
                X