Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev: Now Kovalev Has a Belt - Come On, Let's Do It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    This was when Beterbiev had maybe fought his 7th fight for Gym
    And relax the fugh down with the name calling you ignorant fugh
    Relax with the name calling? That's the pot calling the kettle back. You must have a short memory. Did you not start with the name calling in your response to my original post? Just like a lot of Americans, you can dish it out but you can't take it, just like your phony, POS president.
    Get the fu*k outta here, hypocritical doofus.

Comment

Yeah just read that
      What a fughin shame
      I’ve been following his career ever since he came to North America and just what frustrating trek it’s been
      I hope this is really not the case
      Yeah he's gonna KO Kovalev though and isn't scared at all right?
      You are really pathetic.

Comment

Yup i recall
        Guarantee you it had a lot to do with that arrogant fugh Michel
        He was making good fughin money by feeding these guys garbage and protecting them
        Remember Beterbiev ( and the rest of Gym’s stable ) were guys coming to Canada with a suitcase , so very content with what they got
        And hence the fact of being protected and told to stay in the province
        A mans gotta eat so yeah their it is
        I’m from MTL so yeah quite sad when you go down the list ; Lucas , Griffin , Dorin , Stevenson , Lemieux
        Theirs a reason why Gatti ran to New York and eventually landed in Jersey
        Ahahaha. No wonder you're a bias Beterbiev/Stevenson fan. You're one of those deluded clowns who support their own regardless of how good they actually are in reality.
        Quebecers are some of the most ignorant, obnoxious Canadians there are. I'm from Newfoundland so I know very well about Quebec's whining to Ottawa to get special treatment. Your comments and clearly subjective bias accurately reflect Quebec's identity as a province that is ungrateful and always thinks it deserves special treatment. Keep talking trash about Kovalev though. I'm sure if he went to Quebec instead of New Jersey to promote his career in North America you would be licking his ass daily.

Comment

This fight should of happened years ago but better late then never.

Comment

Common it is simple. Kovalev vs Beterbiev and Bivol vs. Gvozdyk. Winner face off, losers fight each other as well.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
              Ahahaha. No wonder you're a bias Beterbiev/Stevenson fan. You're one of those deluded clowns who support their own regardless of how good they actually are in reality.
              Quebecers are some of the most ignorant, obnoxious Canadians there are. I'm from Newfoundland so I know very well about Quebec's whining to Ottawa to get special treatment. Your comments and clearly subjective bias accurately reflect Quebec's identity as a province that is ungrateful and always thinks it deserves special treatment. Keep talking trash about Kovalev though. I'm sure if he went to Quebec instead of New Jersey to promote his career in North America you would be licking his ass daily.

My brother , I’m a gambler , the first thing I learnt about gambling is not to bet with your heart
              So trust me , I couldn’t give two fughs about one or the other unless they make me money
              But that’s something you obviously don’t understand or will ever understand
              Family , respect and my word is all we have as humans

You can think whatever and whenever but I know you don’t understand
              For you to call the kettle black it’s only cause you’ve done it before
              And it’s ok because that’s what human reaction is unless you were raised properly and live by what you preach

By the way , I’m not a Frenchman , so I can't be the one whining , I am the minority
              Maybe do a little research before you shoot your mouth
              Oh yeah forget that your too busy here shooting darts at people who don’t agree with you or even when their facts

How many fughin dumb newfies does it take to change a bulb , I bet you know the right answer to that

Broaden your mind and you’ll live a happy life and think before you speak

Comment

Beterbiev could have been somebody, he could have been a contender ....but unfortunately he signed with Yvon Michel and sat the bench when he should have been fighting top professionals and improving. From what I've seen, Beterbiev has advanced very little from his amateur days.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  Beterbiev could have been somebody, he could have been a contender ....but unfortunately he signed with Yvon Michel and sat the bench when he should have been fighting top professionals and improving. From what I've seen, Beterbiev has advanced very little from his amateur days.
                  Well said and quite fughin sad
                  Another one bites the dust
                  But he’ll knock Kovalev right the fugh out

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                    Common it is simple. Kovalev vs Beterbiev and Bivol vs. Gvozdyk. Winner face off, losers fight each other as well.
                    ... perfect: let the stupid Russians fight each other, while Browne sits back...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... perfect: let the stupid Russians fight each other, while Browne sits back...

Lol someone’s gotta sit back

Comment

Working...
                      X