Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a 5'9, White Guy Be a 6'5, Chinese Woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Can a 5'9, White Guy Be a 6'5, Chinese Woman?

4 minutes of sobering truth. Trust me it's worth it, when the interviewer asks college students in Washington state.

Fck they sound weak and vulnerable. Society in America is horrible. Is it like this around the world?
    Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 01-31-2019, 07:58 PM.

Comment

They're so open minded that their brains are falling out.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        4 minutes of sobering truth. Trust me it's worth it, when the interviewer asks college students in Washington state.

Great video!!! I'm a Flatbilled Platypus.
        Therefore you may not say the word pie. That's offensive to my gang!………………...…..Rockin'

Comment

I dont care if you have a PhD in Nuclear Physics from MIT; if you are wearing a baseball hat on backwards you look like a freaking idiot.

Comment

The trouble is that they're only open-minded towards ideas that reduce their stress levels, regardless of absurdity factor.

In a culture revolving around pleasure it's natural for public discourse to devolve into just dismissing everything as a "social construct" so you can go back to watching cat videos & vaping.

They know you aren't really a "Nazi!!!" for embracing scientific reality but there's also no incentive — not emotionally, not socially, not financially — for them to publicly admit they agree with you.
            Last edited by ////; 01-31-2019, 08:34 PM.

Comment

maybe i should identify as shawn carter jay-z,go home and have sex with my wife beyonce and afterwords make a stop by the bank and withdraw a few million, why not right

Comment

Sooooo, when us non collidge edgucatid peepull have douts, we wrong ????

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  Sooooo, when us non collidge edgucatid peepull have douts, we wrong ????

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    Dave Navarro has issues

Comment

Working...
                    X