No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is not a Good businessman, that goes to George Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
    and mayweather gonna keep earning money!

keep hating
    your an idiot. Show me all the posts where I said I hate Mayweather please or don't make assumptions. I guess Mayweather is paying you a percentage to suck his nuts? cause here I am just trying to share a little information and you come back with accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      Floyd's promotional company isn't even real.
      You can guage the value of a business when you want to borrow money against it. A promotional company could have some very famous people it promotes, but even that is intangible. If you have a finance company its much the same. You might be able to raise caine! much less get gobs of private capital together...but a bank is probably not seeing an asset that can be borrowed against. What they see is what happened to Pacman recently...

If George Foreman, by comparison went to a bank, he could show royalty money that comes in, probably boot (physical assets like the grills) and R&D that would increase the value of the grills...things like new solar yard models, whatever.

So even if Floyd did have a promotional co...it might not matter. By the way what happens if George Foreman and Floyd are in the same car and going to the rodeo and the car crashes and kills both of them? Floyd's wealth ends. he has his currency, and whatever investments he put aside, and a large tax bill when his assets transfer....George's grills continue to sell, make money and develop. People did not even know when "Dave" who founded Wendy's died of liver cancer....its not like you can't get a Wendy's burger now. Before the IRS took a dime from George's estate every bit of depreciation and every deduction for the business would be figured. Big difference and that difference millions would dissappear pretty quickly.
      Last edited by billeau2; 03-12-2017, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        The Foreman Grill is my favorite appliance in my house

That's where I make my grilled cheese sandwiches Hanz you piece of ****
        pathetic, what are you 5.. use a pan motherfuker

Comment

Don't forget Foreman's product actually benefits society. All I know about Mayweather's business acumen is that he made some investments, promotion companies...nothing that suggests he's a pioneer like Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            You can guage the value of a business when you want to borrow money against it. A promotional company could have some very famous people it promotes, but even that is intangible. If you have a finance company its much the same. You might be able to raise caine! much less get gobs of private capital together...but a bank is probably not seeing an asset that can be borrowed against. What they see is what happened to Pacman recently...

If George Foreman, by comparison went to a bank, he could show royalty money that comes in, probably boot (physical assets like the grills) and R&D that would increase the value of the grills...things like new solar yard models, whatever.

So even if Floyd did have a promotional co...it might not matter. By the way what happens if George Foreman and Floyd are in the same car and going to the rodeo and the car crashes and kills both of them? Floyd's wealth ends. he has his currency, and whatever investments he put aside, and a large tax bill when his assets transfer....George's grills continue to sell, make money and develop. People did not even know when "Dave" who founded Wendy's died of liver cancer....its not like you can't get a Wendy's burger now. Before the IRS took a dime from George's estate every bit of depreciation and every deduction for the business would be figured. Big difference and that difference millions would dissappear pretty quickly.
            So true, that's essentially what a business is, an ongoing enterprise that is profitable.

Comment

It does not matter what Foreman invented, of course he did not invent the grill! It matters his interest in the business. Foreman grills sell because of his name...if you went to Beercules burgers and got a big mac it wouldn't be the same...the person who gets rich off the big mac is McDonalds. Foreman is the person getting rich off the grills lol.

"here George buy yourself a sandwich, just let us create a story about you losing weight and inventing this grill where the fat drips off ok?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e10ZPVafUA

No people....George Foreman was not the mudafvker in the basement making mcnuggets lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                pathetic, what are you 5.. use a pan motherfuker
                Too broke for butter *****

Comment

Lol both are great businessmen in their own right. I'm not sure it's a competition. Floyd is the greatest self promoter in the history of the sport though. The numbers are pretty clear on that.

Comment

Foreman got lucky. He and Hulk Hogan had the same agent and the agent couldn't get ahold of Hogan so he called Foreman. Since Foreman answered the phone he got first choice and got the grill, while Hogan got some blender that flopped. Hogan has told that story several times on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                      What? George Foreman didn't invent it. A bloke came up with it, an Engineer put it together, pitched it to Salton, who in turn reached out to Foreman to see if he would throw his name and brand behind it..then the rest is history.

Please tell me people don't actually think George Foreman invented that grill. Probably the same people that think Britney Spears invented Pepsi.
                      lol and here I thought he invented that shit lmfao. Mayweather>Foreman.

Comment

Working...
                      X