Collapse
No announcement yet.

best method to make hard dick limp in under 5 secs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I just did a google search because of the replies in this thread and apparently most men can't pee with an erection... which is a surprise to me because i've been pissing while hard since I got my first boner.

Am I the only one?

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
      So I just did a google search because of the replies in this thread and apparently most men can't pee with an erection... which is a surprise to me because i've been pissing while hard since I got my first boner.

Am I the only one?
      Small dick like yours should not have issues peeing erect.. you need to have at least average size to have this "problem"

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        I need a good method to pee without making a mess in the morning.. and i dont have time staring at some ugly chick face till my dick is flaccid
        This is the con of single life---waking up and no one beside you. My woman doesn't wear underwear to bed. She told me if my D gets hard to point where I cant sleep, just put it in and do my thing. Waking up in the morning and she is beside me, no worries, just roll over and put it in.

Sometimes I am beating that B while she half sleep, arms flailing all over the place until she gets into it and starts reciprocating. Yeah, so, I can't really relate to the second part of your issue. I know a morning hood is always rock hard to the point where it hurts. Getting that ish in something warm like a mouth or vj is one of the best feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Small dick like yours should not have issues peeing erect.. you need to have at least average size to have this "problem"
          butler if we're going to correlate peeing erect with size, then obviously if it's a problem you have, then it's not a problem people with big dlcks have.

If there was a correlation with size then I would be worried if we did have the same problem.

Comment

Butler knows damn well his dlck is small, so if he's trying to make a point that revolves around his dlck being anything other than small, then he's just playing himself and sabotaging his own point lol.

Comment

Butler knows damn well his dlck is small, so if he's trying to make a point that revolves around his dlck being anything other than small, then he's just playing himself and sabotaging his own point lol.
              My dick is damn average size for asians.. lol

Comment

Just look at yo face in the mirror

Comment

I always pee after sex because it supposedly flushes out any bacteria. I can still piss when I'm hard. I just have to push a little.

Btw the peeing after sex method doesn't work. I've gotten a uti and clap even though I pee everytime lol so I'm pretty skeptical about its effectiveness.
                  Nah. It does work for me at least. There's no way I could ejaculate again if I don't pee right after. Some girls are so God damn horny they don't even wanna hear recovery time or even think such a thing exists.

I need a better way to make me pee quicker to not kill the mood

-_-

Comment

Working...
                  X