Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Guys, what should i eat before my first boxing training?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eat something light;

Boiled egg whites with chopped turkey and drink plenty of water throughout the day.

Take these vitamins upon waking up, 30 min before hitting the gym, and again after the gym. Seem like a lot, but trust me. You'll feel like a machine and it will make you look great! I'm ripped and I did it with straight vitamins and amino acids, didn't touch that creatine crap. Go to an independent vitamin shop in your area like a Nutrition Depot or Nutrition Demon, they have the good stuff:

BCAA
    B complex
    Krill Oil
    CLA
    L-Carnitine

I know I know it sounds like a lot, but I've used these for years and people even assumed I was on HGH or Roids. Here's a little tip too...if you want to lower your body fat percentage or cut weight before a fight quick take Synedrex. You can only find this at supplement-vitamin stores. Not GNC or Walmart!
    Last edited by -Huey-; 07-25-2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Eat something light;

Boiled egg whites with chopped turkey and drink plenty of water throughout the day.

Take these vitamins upon waking up, 30 min before hitting the gym, and again after the gym. Seem like a lot, but trust me. You'll feel like a machine and it will make you look great! I'm ripped and I did it with straight vitamins and amino acids, didn't touch that creatine crap. Go to an independent vitamin shop in your area like a Nutrition Depot or Nutrition Demon, they have the good stuff:

BCAA
      B complex
      Krill Oil
      CLA
      L-Carnitine

I know I know it sounds like a lot, but I've used these for years and people even assumed I was on HGH or Roids. Here's a little tip too...if you want to lower your body fat percentage or cut weight before a fight quick take Synedrex. You can only find this at supplement-vitamin stores. Not GNC or Walmart!
      so i don't have to search, what is synedrex? some kind of diuretic?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        so i don't have to search, what is synedrex? some kind of diuretic?
        Not at all Tim. It's a fat burner and it too gives you a crap load of energy. It actually burns fat instead of just making you lose water weight like diuretics do.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyFloyd9 View Post
          its my first day boxing in 4 hours and i wanna get prepared good, im really nervous but i think ill be ok, what did you guys do in your first boxing training? any advice u guys got? im gonna be really dedicated to boxing
          go for fried chicken followed by like a twinkie and an ice cream sammie.

Comment

Not at all Tim. It's a fat burner and it too gives you a crap load of energy. It actually burns fat instead of just making you lose water weight like diuretics do.
            does it give you that jittery feeling? weaken you in anyway? thanks for answering by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              does it give you that jittery feeling? weaken you in anyway? thanks for answering by the way.
              No prob. The only time I really felt any jitters was on the second week of use. And that was just because I exaggerated and only took in about 400-500 calories a day, BIG MISTAKE! Just eat a balanced meal throughout the day and you shouldn't get tithe jitters.

I take all my supplements everyday and I'm telling you, I am in great shape. One main thing I forgot to mention is to also take Zinc every night before going to bed. My doctor said its the best thing a man can do for his body.

Comment

its the best thing a man can do for his body.
                oh right, i always thought that was finding a woman?

Comment

Working...
                X