No announcement yet.

Is Loma vs Commey 100% gonna happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Loma vs Commey 100% gonna happen?

Espn, articles here and on fat dans twitter they all seem to be hyping it up. But Commy didn't seem really keen on it in the post fight interview.

Now i saw this video of him after the fight with him doing interviews and he really doesn't seem that he wants his first defense to be Loma which sucks because if he doesn't take the fight we might be getting the Crolla fight which no one wants.

@1:50 reporter asks now that you have the belt is the Loma fight what you want next"

Loma would destroy this dude

He was getting tagged

Comment

I have no interest in seeing Lomachenko fight this guy or Crolla. 135 is such an uninteresting division.

Comment

I want to see Lomachenko atleast fight 4 times this year.... beat these two guys before the midway point and then fight a real challenge like Lopez or Garcia in the 2nd half

Comment

I’d like to see commey vs Lopez next. If Lopez can manage to grab a strap they can really build up a unification fight with loma. Maybe have Lopez defend the title once against Pedraza then right on a card loma headlines. Commey will most likely fight loma next.

Comment

Working...
          X