Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Chase Canelo To 168 - I'm Bigger, Better Than Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nomar View Post
    Mandatories doesn't generate large revenues. I can understand why they're ducking, Charlo brings little to the table. Dela Hoya has Canelo and Hearn have Jacobs and Andrade. If Charlo signs with them, fights can easily be made against stablemate champs.
    Jermall doesn't have to sign with any of them. Mandatory is all he needs right now. The only way Jermall can't get a fight with Nelo is if Nelo decides to fight another Champion for the straps.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      You know how things go. Don't even know how these focks can even look themselves in the mirror. But hey, that's the kind of "fans" we have to deal with nowadays.
      I call them Twinkies cuz they soft acting all scared. You can tell they wouldn't make it one day in the ring....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        Lol what? What is Charlo doing that is so impressive exactly except opening his mouth but fighting no names. The opponents he’s fought at middleweight have been embarrassing so far
        Ok so when your ready for him to fight some big names let me know..... Isn't that what he's trying to do..... You have to talk these days to get fights made that's what I'm talking about. How does a fighter get the big names...... You don't wake up decide to fight and first fight is at the top. You say this as if he made all his fights. He's trying to get bigger names so people don't judge him for not fighting who he's trying to fight. How can you sit there and talk crap about someone who didn't get a big shot yet. All he can do is sit there and fight who ever he can get in front of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          Its not how Haymon works bro.

Haymon first positions each of his fighters to win a different belt, and once they have the belts only then he makes em fight each other.

Welterweight is a perfect example of this.

He made Thurman go after the WBA, then he made Garcia go after the WBC, while he had Spence go after the IBF to take it from Brook.

Haymon fighters don't fight for the WBO for some reason.

But once those guys had all those belts, Unifications were sanctioned, which is why Thurman fought Garcia and unfied those belts. However Thurman didn't wana fight Spence and knew that next up would be a unification with Spence, hence the ducking and the fake injuries and dropping of belts.

At 154 it was the same thing. He had Lara go after he WBA and IBO.

He had Jermall go after the IBF. Then he had Jermell go after the WBC.

Unifications would have been next but the only problem here was two of the fighters were twins and the other was a satblemate and friend of the twins.

Jermall moved up doe, and then Hurd was positioned to win the IBF.
          After Hurd had the IBF Haymon ordered a unification between Lara and Hurd where Hurd won a close decision.

Now Hurd vs Jermell is in the works for a unification.

You can clearly see the Haymon method. He won't let Jacobs and Charlo fight until they are both champions.

He had Charlo go after the WBC, jacobs after the WBA, and Dervychenlo after the IBF.

However the was of course the problem of all the belts being with one person after Canelo-GGG.
          So he had Derevychenko get GGG stripped (I'm sure we all knew G was gonna ****).

And then he had Jacobs and Derevychenlo duke it ouit for the IBF, knowing that Charlo will get both the WBA and the WBC once he beats Canelo-GGG winner, and then he'll sanction a unification between winner of Chenko vs Jacobs and Charlo.

That's his plan at least based on the pattern I've observed with him.

Problem now is getting Canelo into the ring with Charlo.
          Al don't play huh! Strap Season!! Get The Strap!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
            I want more to Jermall Charlo to fight Jacobs or HELL!!! Andrade is another good match up. I don't count Golovkin for the factor he don't want to fight Jermall Charlo. Jermall Charlo vs Saunders is a good one and the same Lemieux is better to get his profile in the 160 lbs. My point is, Jermall Charlo need a signature win to get the Golden Ticket.
            If past & current Champions didn't then neither does Jermall. Jermall is the mando & that's all he needs to get the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Lol what? What is Charlo doing that is so impressive exactly except opening his mouth but fighting no names. The opponents he’s fought at middleweight have been embarrassing so far
              You were one of the dudes that didn't have a problem with Triple L fighting 36 bums in a row but now all of the sudden Jermall has to prove himself? Tell me what the difference is?? Its okay for Triple L to have a resume full of bums but Jermall can't??? Jermall has to prove himself but Triple L doesn't???? FOH with that WEAK shet. Jermall is a PROVEN Champion at 154 & trying to get the strap at 160 so stop trying to use body guards.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickyB View Post
                Ok so when your ready for him to fight some big names let me know..... Isn't that what he's trying to do..... You have to talk these days to get fights made that's what I'm talking about. How does a fighter get the big names...... You don't wake up decide to fight and first fight is at the top. You say this as if he made all his fights. He's trying to get bigger names so people don't judge him for not fighting who he's trying to fight. How can you sit there and talk crap about someone who didn't get a big shot yet. All he can do is sit there and fight who ever he can get in front of him.
                Big names like who? Centaro jnr? Heiland? Monroe? Actions speak louder than words my friend. He can say he wants the big names but the fact of the matter is his level of opposition says otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  You were one of the dudes that didn't have a problem with Triple L fighting 36 bums in a row but now all of the sudden Jermall has to prove himself? Tell me what the difference is?? Its okay for Triple L to have a resume full of bums but Jermall can't??? Jermall has to prove himself but Triple L doesn't???? FOH with that WEAK shet. Jermall is a PROVEN Champion at 154 & trying to get the strap at 160 so stop trying to use body guards.
                  I didn’t have an issue with ggg’s level of competition because the likes of cotto,Martinez sturm etc wouldn’t fight him for years so he fought the people that would. Since Charlo has been at middleweight there’s been fighters like Andrade, Jacobs, drevychenko all jockeying for position and instead of trying to fight any one of note he’s stood on the sidelines flapping his gums.

Btw you are aware that your boyfriend Charlo is fighting one of those 36 bums ggg fought 3 years ago. If he was a bum then what is he now?
                  Last edited by Fabes88; 12-14-2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    And your still acting scared of them fighting the top guys. Did you have a problem when Bud jumped up in weight & fought for a title in his 1st fight at a new division?
                    plz tell me u didnt just compare a top 3 p4p champ to a career undercard fighting Haymon hype-job!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                      He did respond to Jacobs and Jacobs manager responded or did you forget that f@ggot? Like a straight bytch instead of saying I would like to see that fight between Charlo/Canelo you ******* say fight Jacobs.

I wanna see that fight I also want to see Charlo vs Canelo if a top dog called out Charlo I would say that fight should get made.

You ******* know whats up though
                      juvenile ****phobic name calling...lol!! Wat r 13 and going thru puberty??

Comment

Working...
                      X