Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually. good bye.

I hope you boys do good.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
      I literally am going to quit posting here. People make me want to kill them. These f.ucking trolls have me dead2r
      Naw R-Dub, don't feed the trolls bruh. Just slam on some Stevie Wonder like Im doin now and chill out with you favorite beverage my man.

Comment

• Ya run partake in a beverage and come back. I tell ya nothing worse than being hungover, no desire to cook and no desire to go get food. Like wtf are you supposed to do? I refuse to pay for delivered pizza.

Comment

• I've not been normal since Richard Keys took over my account.

Comment

• Quit drinking. Feels damn good. Not planning on touching anything until maybe summer. See yall then

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              Quit drinking. Feels damn good. Not planning on touching anything until maybe summer. See yall then
              It does feel good but life needs ups and downs, sobriety eventually gets boring because your life is operating on one level. You need multitude of feelings and emotions to truly feel alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                It does feel good but life needs ups and downs, sobriety eventually gets boring because your life is operating on one level. You need multitude of feelings and emotions to truly feel alive.
                In my experience you can get just that while being sober all the time. But each to his own, I'm certainly not preaching anything and I have drank a ton in my time.

Comment

• I'm drunk as **** and i dont care lol.How hardcore of me,i nerly pssed out with my hardcoreness.Wow!!!

Hi weltz you ****.Did the skirt come out clean from the dry cleaners?

Comment

• On Crown. Watchin the matches on Sho Extreme.

Any of ya'll see the show House of Lies? I think its pretty good. Tonight is the first time I've seen it.

Comment

• I'm taking it easy on the sauce for a bit. I spent too much money going out every night. 5 nights straight. Once with a friend from out of town, 3 times with different girls, and once with some fellas. Midway through the month and my budget is looking thin. I decided I'll chill out until next weekend. That should carry me to my next paycheck.

I mostly drink beer, and even a single tall can at the store is almost $3 in Japan. It is truly a crime against humanity.

Whiskey, wine, and Japanese spirits are cheap. But I prefer to drink beer. (Though I use to be quite a whiskey drunk for a while. Simply on account of the inhumane price of beer in this damn country.)

Comment

Working...
                      X