Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you could hear a noise in your house at night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] What would you do if you could hear a noise in your house at night...

And you went around the house looking for it, couldnt find anything. Went back to bed, and heard that noise again, this time at the window. You get up, turn the lights on, and see THIS at your window

What would you do?

I'd open the window & tell Lesnar he sucks, close the window & go back to sleep.

Comment

id kick him in the gut. no doubt hell fold.

Comment

I'd yell SUCK IT!!

Comment

probably crap my pants..

Comment

Simply grab shotty and warn his big ass to turn around and leave before my porch is decorated by a big ass wwe wrestler/mix martial artist.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Let him know I got PTSD and will likely beat the rap, so he might wanna try another window.

Comment

i'd tell him The Rocks return was more awesome but yours was still kickass..

Comment

Little Eleanor was playing upstairs in her room when she heard her mother call her from the kitchen: "Ellie, come down here please!"

Ellie ran downstairs, but as she passed the cupboard under the stairs, an arm reached out and pulled her inside.

It was her mother. "Don't go in the kitchen," she said, "I heard it, too."

Comment

Working...
                  X