Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never forget Tyson Fury was getting outboxed by Steve CUnningham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never forget that Deontay Wilder got KTFO by a LHW.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Lost to Christian Hammer and John McDermott also
      Hammer?

He quit on his stool after Fury dropped him

Comment

Lost to Christian Hammer and John McDermott also
        So I take it that he's been the beneficiary of a few gift decisions in his career and yet all his fans do is bitch and complain about the Deontay Wilder Draw; In which they claim he was robbed and is what I find very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          Hammer?

He quit on his stool after Fury dropped him
          Fight was ruled a DQ because Fury was loaded with Nandrolone

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            So I take it that he's been the beneficiary of a few gift decisions in his career and yet all his fans do is bitch and complain about the Deontay Wilder Draw; In which they claim he was robbed and is what I find very interesting.
            Heck yes. It was a clear win for John McDermott. Hammer had his loss overturned because Fury cheated

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Never forget that Deontay Wilder got KTFO by a LHW.
              And whom pray tell might that be?

Comment

Heck yes. It was a clear win for John McDermott. Hammer had his loss overturned because Fury cheated
                However, they never speak about those decisions because they are too controversial for Tyson Fury. If that is the case then Tyson Fury should have at least two losses on his record by now and yet many one to claim him as the best HW in the world. Give me a freaking break. Ruiz defeated Joshua while he was clean. He never popped dirty as a drug cheat.

Comment

However, they never speak about those decisions because they are too controversial for Tyson Fury. If that is the case then Tyson Fury should have at least two losses on his record by now and yet many one to claim him as the best HW in the world. Give me a freaking break. Ruiz defeated Joshua while he was clean. He never popped dirty as a drug cheat.
                  He is the media darling for some reason. Haymon fighters are grilled all the time over Vada. Tyson Fury a previous drug cheat doesn’t test against Schwarz and no1 blinks an eye. Wilder and his team are stupid for letting him get away with it too.

We should have a answer about his loss to Hammer by the end of the week.

3-ECC71-AD-4-FBA-42-A7-8-E78-82387-B91-F567
                  D5-D0-B0-CC-83-B5-4836-8335-A6-AE9761-BEB5
                  Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 06-17-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I remember it well.He dropped Fury hard for a seven count and he isn't a big puncher. I pick Wilder to knock Fury out in the rematch. I don't think Fury is anything special. Heavyweight is not a real strong weight class now in my opinion. He beat a very old past prime Wlad and never hurt him. He outboxed Wilder but was dropped twice and almost KOed.

Comment

And whom pray tell might that be?

Never forget the sight of a 6 foot seven inch duck with chicken legs hybrid getting KTFO

Comment

Working...
                      X