Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is current Thurman better than the Bradley Pacquiao destroyed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is current Thurman better than the Bradley Pacquiao destroyed?

Is this Thurman better than the Bradley from the 3rd Pacquiao fight?
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    75.00%

I think Thurman eye test is more impressive. And take into consideration pacs age it’s a bigger test for pac.
    So Thurman is a bigger legacy fight. Take into consideration when pac was fighting Bradley and floyd fighting cotto, Bradley was considered the tougher opponent.
    So pacs wins over Bradley are awesome and it’s 3 wins.

Comment

Bradley/Thurman would of been a great fight!

Comment

2019 Thurman could beat 2019 Bradley.

In their respective primes, Bradley was absolutely a better quality fighter.

Comment

i think thurman is a little better than bradley overall. BUT, if we were to just base it off thurman's last fight and bradley against manny in the 3rd fight, then i'll have to say, bradley looked better.

Comment

I wouldn't say better. He's a different fighter altogether. Quicker hands and more power, but Bradley had the edge in combination punching, defense, and applying pressure. A better comparison to Thurman would probably be Morales, but Morales was a much better and more dangerous fighter. But Pac is also far removed from the version of himself who fought Morales 3x. I still see this as a 50/50 fight with a slight edge towards Thurman. I also think that this may end up being another robbery where Pac gets hosed on the scorecards again.

Comment

I think on paper Thurman win will be more defining fight for pac legacy wise. Bradley was just another excellent win for pac to pad another who’s who win for pac but pac has plenty of them.
              But Thurman is the guy floyd should’ve fought and pacs doing it at 40 a time he should’ve retired. So the Thurman win will have more mileage

Comment

The best version of Thurman > best version of Tim, for sure

Comment

Working...
                X