No announcement yet.

Debating going to Vegas for May 4th Mayweather date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debating going to Vegas for May 4th Mayweather date

Flights and Hotels are cheap right now from Bay Area to Vegas. Im scared when he announces that itll go through the roof. Im also scared they arent even hinting strongly to who itll be. Im scared theyll cancel on the date or something too. What you guys think?

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
    Flights and Hotels are cheap right now from Bay Area to Vegas. Im scared when he announces that itll go through the roof. Im also scared they arent even hinting strongly to who itll be. Im scared theyll cancel on the date or something too. What you guys think?
    Take the risk, the possibility of him fighting then is pretty high and didn't he already say he reserved it?
    At the very least you can catch some shows and gamble

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Take the risk, the possibility of him fighting then is pretty high and didn't he already say he reserved it?
      At the very least you can catch some shows and gamble
      Yeah ive literally got the window open while im typing this lol. I think im just gonna do it.

Comment

jesus dude, i wouldn't even pay for that "ppv" let alone pay that much money to attend live. it's a free HBO quality type fight.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
          jesus dude, i wouldn't even pay for that "ppv" let alone pay that much money to attend live. it's a free HBO quality type fight.
          My thinking is that hes gonna fight 2 maybe 3 more fights. I wanna see the best boxer of this era at least once. They havent even announced the fight (hpothetically that it is Guerrero) but i think itll be a good competitive fight that Floyd will easily win. Theres no one in the realistic landscape to have a real chance to beat him at 147/154. You can say Sergio all you want but you know that if Floyd makes Sergio drain himself everyone will complain that Floyd made him fight a catchweight.

Comment

Have a back up plan with something else to do in vegas (catch another show or event) just in case the worst possible scenario happens and your money isnt wasted.

Comment

buy it he fighting may 4 no matter what, even if he doesnt their will be a big even may 4th.

You will have fun, I have a blast everytime Im in vegas ppv night.

Comment

youre going on a date with Mayweather?

Comment

Go for it man.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    buy it he fighting may 4 no matter what, even if he doesnt their will be a big even may 4th.

You will have fun, I have a blast everytime Im in vegas ppv night.

No doubt ive been to vegas for other fights Khan-Judah, Khan vs Maidana but i was there for buds Bdays and for work this is the first time id be going just for the fight. I dont know i just have a bad feeling about the date.

Comment

Working...
                    X