View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 06:19 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5238 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,970.54
Total Points: 200,489.12
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
Thx Goat I did see that yesterday when I googed it.I think it was Boxing 24-7 but it had no quotes.Also seen story story today.Gotta admit I was surprised to see Arum signing another Cuban after Rigo f@#ked up his money guy in Donaire.He did everything he could to sh it on Rigo after that.Cuban's don't have much of a fanbsase outside S Florida and their style for most point is not exciting to the casuals.Me personally I LOVE very good tech fighters and believe most of time the best PFP fighter is the best defensive fighter.I really liked this kid from the 1st time I seen him and thought he was the best AM in the world so i really look forward to seeing him progress as a pro.Enjoy the fights this weekend bro.
Yeah this kid has the potential to be something special, probably the most excited Iíve been for an amateur turning over since Loma.

And back at you man, not the best weekend of action but thereís a couple of fights worth watching.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote