View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 10:45 PM #3
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 258,285.87
Total Points: 826,104.08
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy867 View Post
after maybe 30 mins of sparring i was so tired afterwards i felt like throwing up. my stomach felt sick. eventually i felt better after i rested for a while.

anyone had this feeling before?
Bro, anyone who hasn't felt like that has never had a been through a real tough workout. Its taking your body to its limit, but after that initial sick feeling you feel great. Keep putting the work in - you'll achieve great results.

ps. the fitter and stronger you are the more resistance you should have to this feeling, but dont worry iv seen many pros puke after sparring.
jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote