• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner isn't a 147 fighter anymore, he's a 140 boxer now

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      Now that is why he is easily hatable. ����

Probably a good guy no crimes or whatever. But can’t stand his delusions of grandeur when it comes to boxing.
      He even said pac earn floyd fight because of algieri fight that’s why he’s earned it too lmao
      Or that his sparring partners are better than his opponent but proceeded to go bambi legs and on his back against that guy... then changed the story that he need en rounds and he allowed the knockdown lol

And countless more facepalming statements.. hard to root for a guy who is way way far from reality.. i understand confidence or hype... but khan’s world is just something else.

He even said the algieri he beat wouldve KOed pacman
      He’s just incredibly stupid like borderline ret**ded. He was on I’m a Celebrity get me out of here over here and he genuinely is as stupid as he seems in boxing interviews. I actually find him funny tbh because he genuinely believes those ridiculous statements.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        He’s just incredibly stupid like borderline ret**ded. He was on I’m a Celebrity get me out of here over here and he genuinely is as stupid as he seems in boxing interviews. I actually find him funny tbh because he genuinely believes those ridiculous statements.
        Well , then i can literally say the guy is out of his fughin mind
        Imo , this is a pretty useless fight
        Thurman , who I think wins comfortably , has absolutely nothing to gain from this

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Well , then i can literally say the guy is out of his fughin mind
          Imo , this is a pretty useless fight
          Thurman , who I think wins comfortably , has absolutely nothing to gain from this
          The OP was talking about Broner vs Khan wasn’t he? I don’t mind that matchup, Thurman is a level above them two though. He needs to get active again and mix it with Porter, Spence, Garcia etc

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            The OP was talking about Broner vs Khan wasn’t he? I don’t mind that matchup, Thurman is a level above them two though. He needs to get active again and mix it with Porter, Spence, Garcia etc
            Broner vs Khan I really couldn’t care less about
            Two delusional fools who believe their own hype lol
            I would like Thurman vs Crawford
            Now that would be great

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Broner vs Khan I really couldn’t care less about
              Two delusional fools who believe their own hype lol
              I would like Thurman vs Crawford
              Now that would be great
              I actually think Khan-Broner is a decent matchup, and I’d rather them fight each other than of the legit guys at 147.

Crawford stops Thurman IMO. Thurman struggles with body shots and Crawford is savvy and skilled enough to brutally exploit that.

Comment

I'd pick Khan in prime but not any more. His punch resistance was never good but now its non existent. And I'm well aware Broner isn't a power puncher and he's ****e

Comment

khan's aint been sitting on his punches since he left roach... his punches are a non factor now. he's always punching on the go. scary axx.. broner takes it. if broner steps it up, might get a tko.

Comment

Broner gets outboxed for most of the fight while throwing a miserable amount of punches

then Khan starts believing he's the **** and gets overconfident, pushes for the KO to no avail and gets caught

the glass jaw gets shattered again, Broner wins and claims hes gonna bang Khan's wife like Joshua did, end of the fight

Comment

Probably Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X