Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do black girls think of Asian guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    I thought you were Asian all this time?
    lmao here in Cali there's mad asians at work, in my classes, every where I go so I guess I'm adopted or an honorary member if you'll have me bro?

I still can't eat K BBQ tho that stuff still gives me the shats. I also don't find asian chicks attractive. but the 1/2 and mixed ones be bad af!

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Light skin is not "high standards" get over yourself. There are nice looking light skin sisters and nice looking dark skin sisters. Unnattractive light skin sisters and unnattractive dark skin ones.
      true I hate to even go there but I get the light skin BS drama all the time bro.

I still think prime Janet Jackson is finer than all these light skin basic ones. Like talking IF video bro!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        The Cambodians i was around. Those Asian women had relations/children with black men.
        theres some banging fine Cambodian dime pieces bro. I F'd around with these 2 baddies who still leave lasting imprints on the back of my brain lol.

Booty and body was unreal, flawless face. Can't even describe it.

Both from Long Beach too!

Comment

To be completely real, Asian dudes have come a LONG way the past decade in breaking out of that stereotype mold in America. Used to be the rarest thing to see an Asian guy even with with a white girl outside of Cali. Now you see preppy teenage white and black girls wearing BTS gear all the time.

Saying that, the black community in America is a unique thing and I don't know that that dynamic (or lack thereof) between black women and asian men is going to change much anytime soon.

Comment

its not what black chicks think about us. its how we think of them.

theyre gross. smellin like BO and chemicals

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              theres some banging fine Cambodian dime pieces bro. I F'd around with these 2 baddies who still leave lasting imprints on the back of my brain lol.

Booty and body was unreal, flawless face. Can't even describe it.

Both from Long Beach too!
              They were okay looking. i saw one who was very cute though.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                How often do you see an asian dude with a hot black girl?

And when you run into a couple like that, are you thinking like damm that Asian dude must be packing?
                Dealt with two Asians chicks before, and i have posted them here already. Neither one has dated an Asian dude. One told me she lost her virginity to a white dude. It is sad when it comes to Asian dude, because it is the reverse stereotype of black dudes. An average size is good for a white dude, an average size is small for a black dude and an average size is huge for an Asian. All the black girls say the same thing---Asian guys can't please them; Yet, some say this without even experiencing an Asian guy.

That dude from the "Hangover" had no reason to go nude, as he was just reinforcing the stereotype. My girl said, in theatre after she saw that scene, that she could never seen herself with an asian guy because she likes sex too much.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  its not what black chicks think about us. its how we think of them.

theyre gross. smellin like BO and chemicals
                  A case of the fox and grapes. An Asian dude with a black chick elevates his status remember that. Even white chicks (your heart desire) will be curious after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    My assumption would be Asian-American men (non East Asian) would likely do better with black women outside of the USA. Likely in countries where they would be considered rare/exotic and thatd likely be in a place where its predominately black.

Jamaican and Nigerian women are very open to date outside of their skin color and my assumption is because its different.
                    Those countries, and i am Jamaican and have known Nigerians, exalt light skin and mixed race, so that is their motivation. Those are the two black countries that probably bleach their skin the most.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Those countries, and i am Jamaican and have known Nigerians, exalt light skin and mixed race, so that is their motivation. Those are the two black countries that probably bleach their skin the most.
                      i'm sure a lot in Nigeria will bleach there skin, but you have a provence in Nigeria called benin state,and the people from there are more light skinned then the rest of the country, well the most people i have met from benin are lighter skinned and not because they bleach

Comment

Working...
                      X