Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do black girls think of Asian guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do black girls think of Asian guys?

How often do you see an asian dude with a hot black girl?

And when you run into a couple like that, are you thinking like damm that Asian dude must be packing?

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    How often do you see an asian dude with a hot black girl?

And when you run into a couple like that, are you thinking like damm that Asian dude must be packing?
    LMAO one of my asian homiez only dates the sistas but he's all thugged out, dresses like a 1999 DMX and talks and walks like a thug.

Not to sound like a hater but whenever I see him spit game I think he's gonna crash and burn but for some reason it works for him LMAO.

But most of the sistas he lands aren't all that. well my standards are mad high and I prefer the light skin ones like myself or mixed girls.

Comment

Never, but I think they're into them because I see a lot of African girls in my college watch Korean dramas and make comments about how "cute" the Korean boys are.

Comment

Comment

It would be nice if we can get more Asian guys to be more attracted to black girls the brothaz are already plowing Asian girls so why not beautifie this planet with the most beautiful human beings on earth.blasian babies rule lol

Comment

This question would be better suited for a website with at least one black female poster

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
              It would be nice if we can get more Asian guys to be more attracted to black girls the brothaz are already plowing Asian girls so why not beautifie this planet with the most beautiful human beings on earth.blasian babies rule lol

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                Blasian women HNNNGGGGGG

Comment

I want to get punchr's opinion on this topic...

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                    Never, but I think they're into them because I see a lot of African girls in my college watch Korean dramas and make comments about how "cute" the Korean boys are.
                    Lol not the sistas, but those African African girls who teach english in Korea are more open to dating Korean guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X