No announcement yet.

Chelsea Clinton Being Confronted At An NYU Christchurch Vigil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Chelsea Clinton Being Confronted At An NYU Christchurch Vigil

the student can be heard blaming Clinton for two deadly attacks on mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand.

In video shared online late Friday, an NYU student can be heard accusing Clinton of "stoking Islamophobia." The student was reportedly upset that the former first daughter (who cofounded NYU's Of Many Institute for Multifaith Leadership in 2012 and has previously worked for the university) was attending NYU's vigil after criticizing Rep. Ilhan Omar.

"I'm sorry you feel that way," Clinton said in response to the student's accusation. "Certainly, that is never my intention. I do believe words matter—"

"They do matter," the student said, cutting Clinton off. "This right here is the result of a massacre stoked by people like you and the words that you put out into the world. And I want you to know that and I want you to feel that deep inside."

"The 49 people died because of the rhetoric you put out there," the student continued.

Forty-nine people were killed and dozens more injured in mass shootings at two mosques in Christchurch on Friday. The incident has since been declared a terrorist attack.

Jesus wept

First it was the Muslims fault they got massacred

Now it’s Chelsea Clinton’s fault

Can’t we just you know blame the lad that did the killing and no one else?

Insanity

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Jesus wept

First it was the Muslims fault they got massacred

Now it’s Chelsea Clinton’s fault

Can’t we just you know blame the lad that did the killing and no one else?

Insanity
      Nah people are too dumb today for personal accountability.

Comment

It is her & especially her parents') fault but not in that way.

Probably half of the male population of the Middle East have permanent PTSD & aren't even sure what nationality they are due to generations of those nations being arbitrarily re-drawn & used as chess pieces by the USSR & NATO.

Western males in turn have the choice between accepting extinction, cutting their dicks off and killing themselves or adopting the same resistance tactics as Islamists.

Their countries are being colonized on the largest scale in human history, they are banned & financially ruined if they try to engage in peaceful debate or raise awareness using conventional media, they get to wake up every day and read headlines & graphs celebrating their ethnic extinction while their women face a rape epidemic but if they raise their finger to ask why all of this is happening they're ballgagged, beaten up and called a "supremacist".

If you want to blame anyone then make it constructive blame. Stop voting for globalist/interventionist governments that will create yet another generation of trapped/traumatized young men.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          If you agree that it was her fault....imagine what those students (who were off base in my opinion) would have said to Trump had he been there.

They probably burned him in effigy after attacking Chelsea.

Pretty sure the terrorist even mentioned Trump by name as some sort of inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

Probably half of the male population of the Middle East have permanent PTSD & aren't even sure what nationality they are due to generations of those nations being arbitrarily re-drawn & used as chess pieces by the USSR & NATO.

Western males in turn have the choice between accepting extinction, cutting their dicks off and killing themselves or adopting the same resistance tactics as Islamists.

Their countries are being colonized on the largest scale in human history, they are banned & financially ruined if they try to engage in peaceful debate or raise awareness using conventional media, they get to wake up every day and read headlines & graphs celebrating their ethnic extinction while their women face a rape epidemic but if they raise their finger to ask why all of this is happening they're ballgagged, beaten up and called a "supremacist".

If you want to blame anyone then make it constructive blame. Stop voting for globalist/interventionist governments that will create yet another generation of trapped/traumatized young men.
            Right up there with the most stupid takes on the ME that I have ever read

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              If you agree that it was her fault....imagine what those students (who were off base in my opinion) would have said to Trump had he been there.

Pretty sure the terrorist even mentioned Trump by name as some sort of inspiration.
              If someone went out and killed a bunch of white people and once caught, said travestyny from boxingscene.com was a huge inspiration for his actions, would you be to blame?

Comment

They eat their own. And it's fun to watch.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for her. After all, people like her and her parents created and fueled the mentality of the people attacking her.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Trump is the antidote to this.

If Trump was president during the Cold War he would have reached out to end the satellite state wars. He would have been accused of "working for the Soviets!" by the same business interests that accuse him of it now, but signs suggest he would have either shrugged them off or been assissinated.

If Clinton was Trump we wouldn't have intervened (on the wrong side none the less) in the Yugoslav wars.
                  If Bush was Trump we would have never invaded Iraq.
                  If Obama was Trump then we would have never destroyed Libya, flooded Europe, funded ISIS.
                  If Hillary was elected then we would be in Syria right now & "sticking it to them Russians" in the interests of her financial handlers.

Trump is anti-interventionism, anti-war, pro-nationalism, pro-borders. I'm sure most college kids don't get it but serious scholars of the Middle Eastern conflicts will.

You don't fuel terrorism by critizing Islam, you fuel it by shattering millions of lives and leaving young men with nothing to do but become a living weapon. Now Western males are growing up in the same situation; having lost everything to globalist interventionism/population replacement projects and finding themselves as marginalized minorities in their own homelands.

You are a pro-interventionism pro-war leftist who celebrates the forced globalization of nations all around the world so I place blame on you equal to that of the Clintons, just with less power.
                  Last edited by ////; 03-16-2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Right up there with the most stupid takes on the ME that I have ever read
                    We've established (due to numerous humiliations) that your own worldview does not come from any academic/scholarly study of geopolitic but is a collection of wives tales, fake statistics, memes. At this point just know your place mr "71%".

Half of my family fought in the Lebanese civil war & I have a pretty good idea of what motivates sectarian radicals. But give me the inside scoop, random cuckold.
                    Last edited by ////; 03-16-2019, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X