Family Guy phasing out jokes about gay people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Let's take another gander at your victimhood

This thread is titled: GGG-Canelo II - Press Row Scoring - Don't Delete this Again Canelo Fan Boys

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=795760

In that thread you post press row scores and make unfounded claims that "canelo fan boys" are getting your topics deleted. Some big consipracy.

But if you'd take it upon yourself and do a simple search you'd see that topic was never deleted. Here it is right here:

GGG/Canelo Scores - STOP THE TROLLING
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=769304

So you're blaming some mythical group called "canelo fan boys" for conspiring to have your threads deleted. Yet you didn't bother to do a simple search to find the other topic.
    I couldn’t find it and I’ve seen my threads as well as others deleted before.

You act like a child.

The scorecards are just a prime example of how embarrassing Canelos results are.

90+% of the boxing world has GGG winning both fights. Owning trolls like you is something I enjoy because you gay boys need to be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      I couldn’t find it and I’ve seen my threads as well as others deleted before.

You act like a child.

The scorecards are just a prime example of how embarrassing Canelos results are.

90+% of the boxing world has GGG winning both fights. Owning trolls like you is something I enjoy because you gay boys need to be exposed.
      Let's take another look at your whining and playing the victim on here (I don't even know how to delete threads. Ask jaded he'll tell you. So you're lying about me deleting threads)

Remember how I said in the original post that people get so offended by me they write topics about me? Well here's one from you

Why the ***** is MotorCity HoeBruh Un-Banned?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=774611
      You get so offended by my posts that you whine and hit the report button. And when a mod realizes I was banned unfairly, you write a topic complaining about me being unbanned. Snowflake

So we've established you play the victim and blame other people. You also whine and complain when you feel offended. You're the reason shows like Family Guy stop the gay jokes.

Comment

King of the hill! A superior type of comedy!

Comment

Did Seth MacFarlane write a angry letter to himself?

But this sh^t is lame. In comedy NO ONE is or should be safe. Making gay people be some endangered species of joking is a move in the wrong direction.

As a standup comedy fan & comedy in general I'm thinking the future of comedy isn't going to be very funny.

Comment

Working...
          X