Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan mugged off Edward nice an proper! Anyone happy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan mugged off Edward nice an proper! Anyone happy?

I am, not fond of that scrounging little twit.

Eddie's the best promoter in the biz, so not sure why you'd be happy

Comment

Guaranteed that the Brook fight is still there afterwards even with a loss. Eddie tried to scare him with saying it will never be there.

Khan wanted what's best for himself.

Comment

I like Hearn and I don't like Khan but Khan made the right choice and the brave choice by fighting Crawford instead of Brook. I expect Khan to get beat up and knocked out but it's the fight Khan has always dreamed of. He is fighting a guy recognized as one of the best if not the best pound for pound boxers in the world If Khan wins it does wonders for his reputation and makes him a world champion. A win over Brook does neither.

Comment

Khan is a coward his best days are behind him he knows he’s not beating Crawford but at the same time he knows he can’t face losing to brook.

He’s doing everything he can to sabotage his relationship with matchroom so he doesn’t have to fight Brook in the future it’s hilarious to watch

Comment

Khan took the best fight available to him, whether he mug off hearn or not is irrelevant. Khan is fighting for a belt and almost similar pay. I dont think anyone can begrudge him for that.

Comment

Working...
            X