Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Has Decided To Fight Crawford, Likely April 20 At MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ptek View Post
    O yer, how do you know ?, you a promoter or something ? , or may be you can see into the future ?, tell you what bet that fight don't even happen and when it does it's just two washed up dude's who should have fought ages ago.
    Just have a look how khan does in his fights. Brook khan is a huge internal British fight, not dislike Froch vs groves. I don’t think many wouldn’t expect it to sell out wembley. Your obviously in a minority if you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
      You really want Khan vs Brook when both are coming off Dog**** performances??
      Why make excuses? Why the hell would I want Khan vs Crawford when he's coming off a loss? Crawford is better than brook., haha

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
        Khan may be a lot of things, but a b.tch isn’t one of them.
        This guy has literally fought damn near anyone who was willing to fight him, without reservation.

The guy even moved up to fight Canelo, knowing good and well he was getting knocked out. Stupid yes, but a b.tch, no. Clearly it’s been something personal between him and Brook, so Khan’s not interested in Brook eating off him.
        More excuses. He said he came to fight Brook and didn't.

He's a *****.

Comment

• Khan can't beat any elite welterweight. He should just try cutting fat move back down to 140.

He will never fight Brook because he knows that deep down, he will lose, and it will kill him to lose to Brook where the pair of them legitimately hate one another.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Why make excuses? Why the hell would I want Khan vs Crawford when he's coming off a loss? Crawford is better than brook., haha
            Who is coming off a loss?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
              Who is coming off a loss?
              Khan vs Brook* when he's coming off a loss

Comment

• Date makes sense. Gonna take A LOT of weed to make me think Khan has a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                  I'm not even a so called expert, but feel I have enough boxing knowledge to see this fight as it is. Khan will come out strong and fast the first few rounds, may be ahead mid way, then its all Crawford. Crawford probably has more tools at his disposal than any welter out there. He can also crack hard enough to stop Khan. Credit to Khan for taking the tougher fight. (vs the Brook fight)

If Khan beats Crawford, or even if it is a narrow win for Crawford, I will show back here and call myself an idiot, and never post here again. (That is how embarrassed I will be)

You were right!

Comment

Working...
                  X