Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      what a bunch of f@gs

I guess when there is no red k option they pretty much look like ****sexuals which they do anyway ****en ******* ahhahahhahahahah

Comment

f*** the knights of ako pa ha <<<<<< hahahahhaha I SAID IT

Comment

Yo these guys get allowance from him on the real,he gives them e points. They are knights of a guy on the internet. That **** is classic man hahahahahha

Comment

Yo these guys get allowance from him on the real,he gives them e points. They are knights of a guy on the internet. That **** is classic man hahahahahha
            what do you think of your favorite ginger boxer fighting a prime baldomir

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla's Dogs View Post
              what do you think of your favorite ginger boxer fighting a prime baldomir
              I'm actually fine with it. Canelo is only 20 yrs old. At 20 most boxers are 6-0 fighting bums

Comment

Originally posted by killa right View Post
                yo these guys get allowance from him on the real,he gives them e points. They are knights of a guy on the internet. That **** is classic man hahahahahha
                yea and that loser got like 5 user names and he's living each one to the fullest haahhahahahahahhahaa

Comment

just watching that..made me feel gay..

Comment

what about cotto cartel, mayweather mafia, marquez dinamita groups?

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
                      what about cotto cartel, mayweather mafia, marquez dinamita groups?
                      Ive made fun of all them to. But they don't get allowences. Also they are just a group of people who are fans of a boxer, not of a poster they bow down to

Comment

Working...
                      X