Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have solved the great mistery of life (it involves wapakman(proof inside) )

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have solved the great mistery of life (it involves wapakman(proof inside) )

For many years, or perhaps countless centuries we as humans have wondered about our reason for being here. We have questioned the reason, as to why we are were, and many of us have found the answer within the confinements of religion. The human psyche cannot help but to be amazed at the beauty of the earth. Surely there must be a reason for our existence we say. I have found this reason within the beauty of a sport we call boxing. Boxing as a sport is the epitome of the resilience present within the human psyche. I am one 100% that there is a creator out there who created us. He did not create us however, as the bible has often epitomized. No this creator didn't have a divine plan for each of our souls. He had a plan, but it was supposed to be implemented within every human beings psyche.

Millions of years of evolution have led to the creation of one supreme human being. His name is Manny Pacquiao, and I believe that he is the chosen disciple of God. We as human beings were put on this earth to witness the beauty that he employs within the confinements of the boxing ring. It is from my understanding that the universe revolves around Manny Pacquiao the p4p 1 king of the world. Millions of years of evolution have prepared us to witness his rise within the ranks. We must worship Pacquiao, and spread his gospel everywhere, as he is the descendant of gods, and we are but his mere pupils, or disciples.

Therefore, it is evident that Pacquiao will beat Floyd Mayweather when they face, thus elevating him to God status. There you have it folks. The mystery of life, and our place as human beings has been revealed. So spread the gospel wherever you go, and tell your children about this great king. Spread the gospel young ones, so that we can build a temple dedicated to Pacquiao, and please our gods.
    Last edited by Hi-Dro; 04-23-2010, 04:17 AM.

Hail the lord pacquiao.

Mga tol, ako nagpapost ke wangler nito dito kaya cool lang kayo kung ayaw nyo, aight?

Comment

right now, pac doesn't know that he's more than a human. though a human being gave birth to him to this world, he is being considered as demi-god.

praise your holy name lord pacquiao.....

Comment

(Green send kay wangler!!!)
        Last edited by mandirigma; 04-23-2010, 05:36 PM.

Comment

I reccomend giving a green K to wangler for his sudden flash of enlightenment.

Comment

Will green k Wangler...as soon I as I see me some bitches lolz!

Comment

Tsk sk tsk kaya di umaasenso ang Pinas e.

There is only one God and He is a jealous God.

Peace.

Comment

green k as soon as i reload

Comment

Originally posted by edmendoza001 View Post
                  Tsk sk tsk kaya di umaasenso ang Pinas e.

There is only one God and He is a jealous God.

Peace.
                  What do you mean sir? god is jealous?

Comment

Green k as soon as the system allows me to do so.

Comment

Working...
                    X