No announcement yet.

Train With Chute Boxe In America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train With Chute Boxe In America

I'm here to inform you people that their will be a Chute Boxe Academy opening right here in America. Where you ask? It shall be in Huntington Beach, California. It's set to open this year too. September 1st, 2005 is when they shall be opening the doors.

Paulo "Junior" Gazze will be heading the gym. He used to train with Team Punishment and Team Oyama. He is a BJJ Black Belt. He has a very extensive background in MMA. Junior has worked with some of the best fighters and jiu jitsu experts around. He has teamed up with the Chute Boxe team and opened an affiliated gym. He has gone through the rigorous training and testing to become part of this group. Instructors from the Chute Boxe will be teaching at this new location in Huntington Beach.

The gym is 3000 square feet. The mat space is huge. This gym has the largest mat space in all of Orange County. They will have many heavy bags. The a regulation sized ring. and half of an octagon will also be in the gym. A weight room is also included. This gym will also be equipped with lockers to store your personal belongings and showers to rinse off in. They will have everything a practioner of MMA will need.

Eventually, they are planning on having Chute Boxe fighters come and train at this gym, right here in America. They will have trainers and coaches from Chute Boxe instructiong classes when they do open. They techniques shown will be they style used by such notable Chute Box fighters as Vanderlei Silva, Murilo "Ninja" Rua and other fighters from that team.

This gym can be found in Huntington Beach, California. The cross streets are Beach Blvd. and Garfield Ave.(1 block north of HB Ultimate Training Center). It's located in the same shopping center as Stein Mart and Sav-On. The gym is next to Two Brothers Pizza. The address is 19069 Beach Blvd. To find out more information and pricing you can contact Junior Gazze at (714) 376-8428 between the hours of 9am and 6pm PST. Please only contact for serious inquiries only. Come down and check it out. Expect only the best from this gym.

Holy **** it's TuffGuy. A frickin blast from the past.

Comment

Tuffy, the pimp from Blind Date. Hahaha.

Comment

Lenny has perfectly pretty eyebrows. *blows kiss*

Comment

I loved your Blind date episode Len.

Comment

Originally posted by Squezze
            Holy **** it's TuffGuy. A frickin blast from the past.

thats what i was thinkin

Comment

Originally posted by VulgarTheClown
              thats what i was thinkin

I'm expecting Pal Johnsen and Waylander to show up any day now.

Comment

Working...
              X