Trying to find my cousin....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find my cousin....

Lupe Pintor...

My name is Tina Pintor. My father, Alfredo Fabela Pintor and his (Lupe's) mother,I think her name was Juanita, were siblings. I was not raised by my father so I know nothing of my fathers family. He is the last person that I know to contact. I just want to know him as a family member and perhaps get some history of my/our family.

Any help would be Greatly Appreciated. I do not want to disrupt his life in any way, I would just like to learn about the family.

Even help as a "go -between " would be fine.

Thank You and Blessings to you all,
    Tina Pintor a/k/a flgrl
    Last edited by flgrl; 09-29-2009, 10:45 AM. Reason: Same words on 2 lines.

I think I saw him booking a flight to Switzerland at the JFK airport in NY.

Comment

Thank you , that is a lot of help.

Comment

Originally posted by flgrl View Post
        Lupe Pintor...

My name is Tina Pintor. My father, Alfredo Fabela Pintor and his (Lupe's) mother,I think her name was Juanita, were siblings. I was not raised by my father so I know nothing of my fathers family. He is the last person that I know to contact. I just want to know him as a family member and perhaps get some history of my/our family.

Any help would be Greatly Appreciated. I do not want to disrupt his life in any way, I would just like to learn about the family.

Even help as a "go -between " would be fine.

Thank You and Blessings to you all,
        Tina Pintor a/k/a flgrl
        According to Wikipedia he owns a boxing gym in Mexico city. Boxrec list his place of residence Mexico city, Distrito Federal, Mexico. Its not much to go on, but its a start if you haven't got this far yet.

Comment

Thank you, I have read that also in Wikipedia. I 'm looking for an address, or someone that may have an address.

Comment

Thank you, I have read that also in Wikipedia. I 'm looking for an address, or someone that may have an address.
            You could always put a search in for Mexico city boxing gyms and start making calls, maybe you will get lucky. Anyway, good luck to you. Lupe was an excellent fighter and a class guy.

Comment

Thank you , that is a lot of help.
              Sorry for the smartass remark. But its kind of my thing.

Comment

You know, I am taking this as serious. I am not a "girl" that came up with a hairbrain idea and said "hey, i'll pose as a family member".....No, I'm Not A Girl, I'm 47 yrs. old and I was NOT allowed to be brought up around my father, I didn't know anything about him until I was like 6 or so , even then , I didn't live with him till I was 17, and then it was for a short time...I had a wicked step-mom....

I have seen articles about Lupe on the walls of his house(my dads), he was very proud of Lupe. That is how I know he IS MY COUSIN. I would like to get to know him and maybe he can tell me about the background of my /his family from his mothers side,My Aunt.

I don't mean him NO HARM, I'm not a whacked out person, I only want to know about my Mexican Heritage. And since I am the only child left of my fathers, I also had a 1/2 brother, Lupe is my next relative alive that can do this for me.

So now that everyone here has more background of my "quest", maybe you all would more kind to the situation. And let me say, Thank You to everyone that has helped so far, I am looking up all the sources that you have given me.

Thanks and Blessings To You All,
                flgrl/Tina Pintor

Comment

Working...
                X