No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NAPO View Post
    it took me only 10 minutes i had it on file.
    so puerto rico is still winning , and with less boxers

Comment

• what about collazo vs gonzales

Comment

• Originally posted by williamhvx1 View Post
        what About Collazo Vs Gonzales
        Collazo Is From New York Pr Doesn't Recognized Him.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAPO View Post
          Collazo Is From New York Pr Doesn't Recognized Him.
          yup u beat me to it! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Puas View Post
            Guess What?

I found another one for PR (while I was looking for fights on BoxRec)

In my research I found that Mexican Champions generally fought not only other Mexicans, but fighters from all countries.

Puerto Rican Champions generally fought Mexican tomato cans.

Anyway, here's the count:
            Fights like Cotto- Gomez shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath as some of the great Mex-PR rivalries.

Oh and its not Pepino Cuevas, its Pipino. Pepino (cucumber) would be his nickname if he started a career in ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
              Fights like Cotto- Gomez shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath as some of the great Mex-PR rivalries.

Oh and its not Pepino Cuevas, its Pipino. Pepino (cucumber) would be his nickname if he started a career in ****.
              LOL @ Cucumber. The Pepino ****star

Comment

• mexico dominates

Comment

• Can I add Oscar De La Hoya??? He's on other Puerto Rico vs Mexico lists as is Fernando Vargas. The difference is Oscar has dual citizenship (Mexico & US) Fernando don't.

If you all say I can add him I'll update the list and highlight all the significant fights on the list. If not, oh well, it's understood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puas View Post
                    Can I add Oscar De La Hoya??? He's on other Puerto Rico vs Mexico lists as is Fernando Vargas. The difference is Oscar has dual citizenship (Mexico & US) Fernando don't.

If you all say I can add him I'll update the list and highlight all the significant fights on the list. If not, oh well, it's understood.
                    in the same token then u can ad all puerto rican that are born out the island because , as puerto rican we are usa citizens no matter if born in the states or in the island

Comment

• Originally posted by williamhvx1 View Post
                      in the same token then u can ad all puerto rican that are born out the island because , as puerto rican we are usa citizens no matter if born in the states or in the island
                      pound by pound the true country of champions..larry merchant

until they face a mexican champion, they get whooped..

j/k

Comment

Working...
                      X