No announcement yet.

Stupid People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid People

I swear Stupid people make me laugh but they also piss me off.I mean sometimes they are just so stupid you can't help but laugh.Then there are the times you look at a stupid bastard and just think...how in the hell are you still alive?I guess stupid people are god's version of comedy.

what made you make such an outlandish statement? did you read some of bozo no no's posts or something?

Comment

No, just a thought i was having from some recent stupidity i've seen.

Comment

like what...i feel stupid right now talking on a computer when i should be out

Comment

I seen this guy at work hit himself 3 times in a row with a hammer on his thumb.I was sittin there thinking...you ****in moron haven't you learned by now to move your god damn thumb out of the way?

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none
            I seen this guy at work hit himself 3 times in a row with a hammer on his thumb.I was sittin there thinking...you ****in moron haven't you learned by now to move your god damn thumb out of the way?
            i have one at work that for some reason has every annoying personality trait and pet peeve on my list I hate being that way but i cant stand even looking at this kid

Comment

I know this is really gonna sound stupid! But is it possible to have a orgasm so hard that you break a blood vessle in your eyelid ? Today I woke up with a black eye!

Comment

I
                know this is really gonna sound stupid! But is it possible to have a orgasm so hard that you break a blood vessle in your eyelid ? Today I woke up with a black eye!

Comment

Have you guys ever read the book Howard gardener's book about multiple intelligences? I knowe you have Fiesty. The idea is that there are various types of "intelligence" and someone could be "dumb" in certain aspects and brilliant in others.

These are the 7 intelligences that Gardener says reside in each one of us to a greater or lesser extent.

Linguistic intelligence involves sensitivity to spoken and written language, the ability to learn languages, and the capacity to use language to accomplish certain goals. This intelligence includes the ability to effectively use language to express oneself rhetorically or poetically; and language as a means to remember information. Writers, poets, lawyers and speakers are among those that Howard Gardner sees as having high linguistic intelligence.

Logical-mathematical intelligence consists of the capacity to analyze problems logically, carry out mathematical operations, and investigate issues scientifically. In Howard Gardner's words, in entails the ability to detect patterns, reason deductively and think logically. This intelligence is most often associated with scientific and mathematical thinking.

Musical intelligence involves skill in the performance, composition, and appreciation of musical patterns. It encompasses the capacity to recognize and compose musical pitches, tones, and rhythms. According to Howard Gardner musical intelligence runs in an almost structural parallel to linguistic intelligence.

Bodily-kinesthetic intelligence entails the potential of using one's whole body or parts of the body to solve problems. It is the ability to use mental abilities to coordinate bodily movements. Howard Gardner sees mental and physical activity as related.

Spatial intelligence involves the potential to recognize and use the patterns of wide space and more confined areas.

Interpersonal intelligence is concerned with the capacity to understand the intentions, motivations and desires of other people. It allows people to work effectively with others. Educators, salespeople, religious and political leaders and counsellors all need a well-developed interpersonal intelligence.

Intrapersonal intelligence entails the capacity to understand oneself, to appreciate one's feelings, fears and motivations. In Howard Gardner's view it involves having an effective working model of ourselves, and to be able to use such information to regulate our lives.

I've always considered myself more of a Linguistic/Musical/Intrapersonal type myself.

What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Sonny !!
                    Have you guys ever read the book Howard gardener's book about multiple intelligences? I knowe you have Fiesty. The idea is that there are various types of "intelligence" and someone could be "dumb" in certain aspects and brilliant in others.

These are the 7 intelligences that Gardener says reside in each one of us to a greater or lesser extent.

Linguistic intelligence involves sensitivity to spoken and written language, the ability to learn languages, and the capacity to use language to accomplish certain goals. This intelligence includes the ability to effectively use language to express oneself rhetorically or poetically; and language as a means to remember information. Writers, poets, lawyers and speakers are among those that Howard Gardner sees as having high linguistic intelligence.

Logical-mathematical intelligence consists of the capacity to analyze problems logically, carry out mathematical operations, and investigate issues scientifically. In Howard Gardner's words, in entails the ability to detect patterns, reason deductively and think logically. This intelligence is most often associated with scientific and mathematical thinking.

Musical intelligence involves skill in the performance, composition, and appreciation of musical patterns. It encompasses the capacity to recognize and compose musical pitches, tones, and rhythms. According to Howard Gardner musical intelligence runs in an almost structural parallel to linguistic intelligence.

Bodily-kinesthetic intelligence entails the potential of using one's whole body or parts of the body to solve problems. It is the ability to use mental abilities to coordinate bodily movements. Howard Gardner sees mental and physical activity as related.

Spatial intelligence involves the potential to recognize and use the patterns of wide space and more confined areas.

Interpersonal intelligence is concerned with the capacity to understand the intentions, motivations and desires of other people. It allows people to work effectively with others. Educators, salespeople, religious and political leaders and counsellors all need a well-developed interpersonal intelligence.

Intrapersonal intelligence entails the capacity to understand oneself, to appreciate one's feelings, fears and motivations. In Howard Gardner's view it involves having an effective working model of ourselves, and to be able to use such information to regulate our lives.

I've always considered myself more of a Linguistic/Musical/Intrapersonal type myself.

What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
                    the sad thing is there is no standardized IQ test for these intelligences. current IQ tests only measure verbal and non-verbal (visual) intelligence.

Comment

Working...
                    X