No announcement yet.

Best controller?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best controller?

What console had the best controller? I say the SNES.

50% will say playstation.
    50% will say xbox.

I peeped the new xbox controller. Looks very Sony. Except the "x" is in the wrong place.

Comment

SNES the button layout is still used now.

Comment

SNES/Playstation.

Comment

Snes controller wouldnt be worth a crap in todays games i say xbox 360's controller just feels like the sticks are where they should be to me and every time i try play station controllers its just more awkward..

Comment

Ps3 is the most practical design. Compact, streamlined and overall allows for a much more accessible gaming experience to the casual player.

Comment

I hate the xbox controller, mainly the d-pad and the thickness of it.
              Hence I prefer the snes and playstation design, although now i am full grown I find the snes abit flimsy.

Comment

atari

Comment

I love the PS controller. It's changed very little since the first PS, and for good reason.

Comment

The 360 controller, for my money. Sony's PS2/PS3 controller is also very well designed. Both Microsoft and Sony seem to have dropped the controller design ball for the upcoming generation, though. Both seem too small for my liking.

Comment

Working...
                    X