Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, what did i miss?

Comment

Guzman honestly had one of the worst managed careers ever

and LOL @ the difference of opinion from the first page to the current page

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
        Meh.....I think Guzman is still solid. He just got severely outclassed by a top 5 up and coming, hungry fighter in the division. With that being said, Guzman took a HUGE risk in this fight.....and should of DEFINITELY came back against lesser opposition.

He showed even at 36, his hand speed is still there. Somewhat.
        "Out-class" isn't the word I would use. The fight was competitive and Guzman paid the consequences for his tactical errors.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          "Out-class" isn't the word I would use. The fight was competitive and Guzman paid the consequences for his tactical errors.
          Guzman had his best flurry of punches towards the end of the first and then after that round he occasionally landed a what-looked like a hard, fast punch but Khabib walked through all of his power shots after round one.... All that while outworking, landing the harder shots AND sending Guzman to the floor officially to the floor what, once or twice? Then the...what 3 times unofficially that he knocked him down... He was slippin' and slidin' all over the place and it's not like his "injury" was at any point of the fight before the time where Khabib smelled blooded and was about to knock him out regardless (IMO)
          You could sense that Guzman was going to be put away by the 3rd round or so...

Could Guzman have fought more "tactically" to his advantage similar to how he fought in round 7? Sure, maybe.... But don't all the Guzman detractors always say "coulda shoulda woulda, ifs and buts" with Guzman for a reason? He had his opportunity tonight and he didn't do that. There was obviously a reason for that... was his team dumb? Maybe.... but he was the man in the ring, and lettuce be real for a second...do you think Guzman was going to avoid the bigger and stronger fighter for 12 rounds anyway? Khabib would have pressed the action and eventually caught him and ended it, IMO. All of those things considered, Khabib was on another level and completely outclassed Guzman (who I wish would not have took this fight in the first place) , IMO.
          Last edited by King_; 12-01-2012, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            That boy leakin'
            What the **** does that even mean? Did that 'boy' have a runny nose? What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              What the **** does that even mean? Did that 'boy' have a runny nose? What the hell are you talking about?
              You've never seen Epic Beard Man? I feel sorry for you bro.

Comment

Working...
              X