Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't know who Yoda was....am I the only one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    Hmmm.......you don't say?? I would have never guessed....ahhaa and just FYI that there......that is my answer....and justification all in one.....fuk a yoda and fuka a Starwars....and fuka Nerd.....(that last one ya'll might not like as much as you think) ahhahahahha

I kid I kid.....but seriously....not so much......

Star Wars is seriously not nerdy. It's one of the most popular series of movies in history. It's mainstream.

Comment

i remember this bottle coca cola back in early/mid 90s where they had a promo about star wars. u can find it in the cap

Comment

That's almost like asking "What's this sport I keep hearing about that you put a Ball through a hoop / net that stands 10 feet high?"

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Star Wars is seriously not nerdy. It's one of the most popular series of movies in history. It's mainstream.
          you keep telling yourself that.....

Comment

I didn't know who Yoda was....am I the only one?

so the re-tards in the IS (computer) department were appalled at the fact that I did not know the name (or who he was) of a stuffed toy of a little grembling lookin green mofo wearing a robe that one of the "cool" guys had hanging from his office wall...

I was like WTF is that? ....they were gonna pass out when I said I didn't know who he was...they then explained who he was and I was like.......Oh that's cuz I never seen a StarWars movie.....and they proceeded to wet they pantie liners

one of them said.....EVERYONE knows who he is....and went on and on about how it's impossible to not know this little green turd.....is he right???

wachugot??

(this is what he had hanging)

LMFAO

Comment

Ric, embrace your inner nerd. And really, you can't be talking all this junk when you make a thread like this....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=567247

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Ric, embrace your inner nerd. And really, you can't be talking all this junk when you make a thread like this....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=567247

Funny you should bring that up...that question is related to this thread because I was trying to make a point with the IS Nazi's that "StarWars" was not more famous/influential or well known than superheros as it was indicated to me by the computer nerds......so I told them I would start a thread and that not one person would "want to be" a StarWars character...NOT A ONE.....and look at the thread (since your all up in my biz any way ) and check out how many even mentioned Starwars.....(dont worry ill wait)

Comment

ATG thread

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                    ATG thread
                    This thread is THE STAR WARS of movies.

Comment

you keep telling yourself that.....

Funny you should bring that up...that question is related to this thread because I was trying to make a point with the IS Nazi's that "StarWars" was not more famous/influential or well known than superheros as it was indicated to me by the computer nerds...
                      Star Wars is the biggest most lucrative movie series of all time by a considerable distance. Are you trying to tell me that Lex Luthor is more recognisable than Darth Vader? That Moon Knight is better known than Yoda?

...so I told them I would start a thread and that not one person would "want to be" a StarWars character...NOT A ONE.....and look at the thread (since your all up in my biz any way ) and check out how many even mentioned Starwars.....(dont worry ill wait)
                      Your thread specifically mentioned superheroes. The Jedi in Star Wars are sort of super a bit, I guess. But it's not really the same thing. And besides, those guys are supposed to be celibate or they end up turning into sith lords.

But tell me who wouldn't want to be Han Solo?

Comment

Working...
                      X