No announcement yet.

The MYTH that iOS "JUST WORKS" exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
    The galaxy S3 is scheduled to be announced next month. That picture is supposedly a leak flyer Samsung will be sending out.

The spying thing they're referring to is the trackers that companies use to get your statistical data that is used for advertisement. Apple has it all over their products so does google and so does every other major business.

That vons club card or CVS card you use to get "promotions, coupons" is really just a way for them to track what you're buying. it gives company a marketing advantage and gives them info they need to study the market.
    They also store all your emails, web searches, download history, what you watch and keep an ongoing comprehensive profile on you.

This is separate from carrier i.q

Comment

lol what do you do?

and just to state my stance again I think Apple makes good products/hardware. But they are not innovators nor leaders when it comes to breaking or new technology. Their software is always outdated and limited and it's intentionally bogged down to get their customers to pay for the upgraded version the next year. I would never give my money to a company who takes me for an idiot.
      LOL, you're kidding me right? I'm not even an Apple enthusiast and I know that every company out there copies Apple straight up.

Most Blatant Examples of Companies Stealing Apple's Designs

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        They spy on you.

dont all phones?

The galaxy S3 is scheduled to be announced next month. That picture is supposedly a leak flyer Samsung will be sending out.

The spying thing they're referring to is the trackers that companies use to get your statistical data that is used for advertisement. Apple has it all over their products so does google and so does every other major business.

That vons club card or CVS card you use to get "promotions, coupons" is really just a way for them to track what you're buying. it gives company a marketing advantage and gives them info they need to study the market.

damn next month already? im going back home next month...if i find a good price, i might just get it and have it activated here

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          the phone in general?

have no clue on the spying..what is that?
          Google spies on you on behalf of the NSA

US Court can't even confirm nor deny that Google is helping the spy agency to spy on you. Pretty much they say "Nunya got'damn biznus!"

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
            Google spies on you on behalf of the NSA

US Court can't even confirm nor deny that Google is helping the spy agency to spy on you. Pretty much they say "Nunya got'damn biznus!"

oh...i didnt know that...so they'll know i love boxing and watch ****

Comment

Thinking of getting the galaxy note, I just love the size so crisp and clear too.

Comment

Working...
              X