Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home from the front lines.....Q&A with the Chief about Afghanistan!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Thank you for your service, Chief

Thank you Black mah homie. It is a honor and a pleasure on the real my good man.

Comment

• Just want to say that I'm glad you are back safe chief. The contribution from you and your colleagues is greatly appreciated around the free world.

I hope time will show that what you guys have done has made a difference for the better for the afghan people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        YezZirrrrr. Bruh it feels so damn good, I dont know what to do wit mah self ya know. To start the day wit a cool cup of Crown with the Mrs knocked out in the bed, is a dream come true Bruhnlaw. On the real.
        Wait till u get Back and do the same with some crumb crushers (straight from iceberg slim) or younguns in the house too.

U gotta be a pops chief.

Comment

• How much Crown have you gone through since you got back Chief mah homie?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Just want to say that I'm glad you are back safe chief. The contribution from you and your colleagues is greatly appreciated around the free world.

I hope time will show that what you guys have done has made a difference for the better for the afghan people.
            Thank you Bat my man. I greatly appreciate your kind words homie. I hope for the same Bat bruh. We have really been tryin to do the best we can over there.
            Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Wait till u get Back and do the same with some crumb crushers (straight from iceberg slim) or younguns in the house too.

U gotta be a pops chief.
            Yes Indeed Bruhnlaw. Me and Mrs. Chief is gon be workin on that overtime ya heard me.

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            How much Crown have you gone through since you got back Chief mah homie?
            Lets see Teng mah homie. I done crushed 2 5ths of Crown 16, 1 litre of Reg. Crown, and I'm half way through a 1/2 Gallon of Reg. Crown. I been sippin slow today, so I'm only on glass 5 right now, but Im almost done with that there, and finna reup my cup. :drinkup:

Comment

• Welcome back Chief I'm glad to see you here again!.

Question,During that time did ever,even once made your own alcohol base drinks. Or you guys just get a buzz on Aqua Velva

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                Welcome back Chief I'm glad to see you here again!.

Question,During that time did ever,even once made your own alcohol base drinks. Or you guys just get a buzz on Aqua Velva
                Thanks Geze mah homie, its good to be back bruh. We aint make our own booze my man. Anything could happen at any given moment, so I made sure I stayed away from any booze(not to mention we could really put alot of lives on the line, and get in serious trouble if we got a drink or two in our system). Aqua Velva splashes on the head and face after a good shave was the closest I got to any alcohol over there. We had near beer though.

Comment

• Don't know where you came from the N.O.

But ride out. And come back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Don't know where you came from the N.O.

But ride out. And come back.

Plattenville, Louisiana is in the muhfukin house ya heard me!!!!!!! Here go some more NO hits!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Lets see Teng mah homie. I done crushed 2 5ths of Crown 16, 1 litre of Reg. Crown, and I'm half way through a 1/2 Gallon of Reg. Crown. I been sippin slow today, so I'm only on glass 5 right now, but Im almost done with that there, and finna reup my cup. :drinkup:
                      Damn son you go hard

Comment

Working...
                      X